The Closer, season finale

Did you see a Dutch Shepherd somewhere? Out in public? On Television? In a movie?
cake73
Tell us about yourself: I live in Metro-West Boston with my husband and our rescued Dutch Shepherd, Minnie. She loves anything involving activity. Our first rescued DS, Kaya, loved to tug. Our second rescued DS (who actually turned out to be a GSDx), Marley, loved to nap. I volunteer for the North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue and am a member of the NADSR BOD.

The Closer, season finale

Post by cake73 »

Both a DS and a mal during the season finale of The Closer. "Bad guy" had them as protection/pets. Mal got more screen time than the DS.
Cheryl in MA, with rescued DS
Kaya, adopted January 2006 (over the bridge, September 2014)
Marley, adopted February 2008
Minnie, adopted March 2015

North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue
https://www.facebook.com/NADSR.DSRescue
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Re: The Closer, season finale

Post by Marjolein »

cake73 wrote:Mal got more screen time than the DS.
:dsangry: :dsrazz:
leih merigian
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Post by leih merigian »

Good to know...I've got it recorded, but not caught up yet on the last part of the season...

:stickman:
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
kchristy
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)

Post by kchristy »

cake73 wrote:Both a DS and a mal during the season finale of The Closer. "Bad guy" had them as protection/pets. Mal got more screen time than the DS.

pfftt Mal gets more screen time :dsroll:
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

cake73 wrote:Mal got more screen time than the DS.
They always get the better lines :dsrazz: :dsrazz:
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Christie M
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.

Post by Christie M »

Anyone know who's dogs they are? Tom Roach's mals are pretty famous, but I don't think he has a Dutch.
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com

Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
CaroleBoaz
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am currently the Secretary and Treasurer of the Dutch Shepherd Club of North America. We are the national breed club for Dutch Shepherds, and have the support of the Nederlandse Herdershonden Club in our endeavours to record the Dutch Shepherd breed in the United States and Canada through the American Kennel Club. dscna.com Join us on Facebook.

Post by CaroleBoaz »

Now I'm going to have to watch it.