Our Litter

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
Rochele Smit
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I have been active in the Dutch Shepherd world for 3 years now. I am very passionate about the breed and making it better. I own Zonya Gestreepte de Tijger. We did SDA back in MI and now train both Personal Protection and Mondioring out here in Colorado.

Our Litter

Post by Rochele Smit »

Hey all,
If anyone know's of anyone looking for a great working dog, would appreciate it if you passed this on.

We have one super female left (Red). I would rather place her in a sport home, as she has great drives. Her retrieve is already very nice, and she will chase and bite anything that moves. She has a fun, bouncy personality. She's going to be a bigger girl. Super food drive as well.
Video of Red
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1mk8cFxLn8o

Also we have 4 males available.

Pick male is still available, as my 1st pick just got his deployment papers and had to back out :( This was Blue puppy. Blue is extremely confident, nothing phases this guy. He charges into any new environment. He is incredibly mouthy, bites EVERYTHING, and does not let go. He has a very spunky attitude, and great temperament. Since he is more intense, I would like to place him in a more experienced home.

Light Green, Dark Green, and Orange are all very similar. Confident, energetic, love to chase toys/tugs, nice temperaments. Light Green is a little smaller boned than the other males. All of the males have very high food and toy drives. Any of the males are suited for sport, K9, PPD, really anything.

Video of all the puppies attacking
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ebCGlBhUkX4

Sire: Patron's Dutch Shadow OFA #'s: DS-148G51M-NOPI
Dam: FO PA Zonya de Gestreepte Tijger OFA #'s: DS-146F33F-VPI, and DS-EL104F33-VPI

Puppies Pedigree
http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/dutch_s ... dir=920585

Shadow is an extremely serious dog. He is out of Robbie v Leeuwen, who was a full littermate to Spike v Leeuwen. The Leeuwen lines bring in high levels of defense and fight drives, producing some very intense dogs. His Dam, Risen Star's Amber(PH1), has produced some very nice dogs including Land of Oz's Jett. Shadow has mastered patrol training and has excellent suspect discrimination, as well as full, calm grips. He has very good hunt drive. Much like Spike and Robbie, he is fearless, and will never back down from a fight. His defense of handler and property is very well developed with high civil aggression. He has maintained all the working drive and traits that his lines generate. He shows great stability in social situations. Shadow weighs in at 70lbs.

Zonya is out of Cher Car Kennels. Her sire and dam have both been titled to PD1 under SDA. She is linebred on Arras Pegge and her pedigree contains nice dogs such as Dana v Kelterhof, Yaska v Neerland, Tanja Brandsen, and Leiru. Zonya has out of this world prey/ball drive, rock solid nerves, and a great temperament. Originally trained in SDA, she is now training for Mondio. She has super speed and hits hard in pursuits with crushing grips. She loves a good fight and lives to work. She has a good hunt drive and a great retrieve. While super intense on the field, Zonya is very affectionate at home and is very social with no dog aggression. She's built sturdily with a broad chest and weighs about 70lbs.

Puppies are $1000

For more information, please e-mail: litters@centennialworkingdogs.com or call (269) 598-7545

Blue puppy
Red Puppy
Rochele Smit
Centennial Working Dogs
www.centennialworkingdogs.com

FO PA Zonya de Gestreepte Tijger - SDA, PPD, and Mondioring
jsweet
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: i am 28. i am in the military and i love my DS

Re: Our Litter

Post by jsweet »

still have the female we were looking for one.... how much are you looking for.. thank you
My dog is a furry chainsaw. ----joe----
Choochi
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Love dogs and training.

Post by Choochi »

Is this a repeat of last year's litter? How did those pups turn out? I almost got one of the boys from you :)
Choochi
Jbou
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I'm a person who is rally working hard with our dogs in many sports: Oddience, conformation, Sch, agility and Rally-O.
I breed standard schnauzer around 20 years.
I, also , work with my 4lbs pomeranian girl in those same activities.
I dream about a Dutch dog since a saw them in France in a frind house.

Post by Jbou »

Hello,
do you still have pups available ?

are they UKC reg ?

Best regards

Josée
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: *

Post by vneerland »

Rochelle's post where she was advertising a litter, was from 2010. :whistle:
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
Jbou
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I'm a person who is rally working hard with our dogs in many sports: Oddience, conformation, Sch, agility and Rally-O.
I breed standard schnauzer around 20 years.
I, also , work with my 4lbs pomeranian girl in those same activities.
I dream about a Dutch dog since a saw them in France in a frind house.

Post by Jbou »

:-( TYVM Judith,

I have to learn when the post start ....
Jason Davis
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I compete in FR and own a 4 1/2 year old Dutch Shepherd named Sniper

Post by Jason Davis »

Does anybody know how these dogs turned out? My dog Sniper has similar lines to the bottom side of this pedigree, as he is a Leiru grandson and an Arras great grandson. I'd like to see how this blood mixes with the v leeuwen lines. Any information would be greatly appreciated.
Choochi
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Love dogs and training.

Post by Choochi »

If any one knows please post, I would love to know. Almost got one of those pups so I'm just curious what the final product compares to what I saw when they were pups :) just curious.
Choochi