Copper Mountain's Ry x Caelan du Chenil des Titans litter

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
jeeharbor
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: My name is Joyce Earle McCluskey. My husband and I train and compete in the Ringsports. My husband, Mac, has Malinois and is a certified Mondio Decoy. I have 2 Dutch Shepherds. My male, Ry, is titled in PSA, Mondio, French and NVBK along with UKC obedience. My husband will be trialing him this year due to me being home with our newborn daughter. My female is a year and is in training and won't compete for at least a year.

Copper Mountain's Ry x Caelan du Chenil des Titans litter

Post by jeeharbor »

http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/dutch_s ... id=1355952

We are proud to announce our litter of 10 born May 9, 2012. This litter
was bred to produce Dutch Shepherds that are serious for work with the
confident, solid, stable temperament necessary for all aspects of every
day life. These pups will be able to be successful at any venue of sport
or work that a Dutch Shepherd would be wanted to do.

The sire, Ry, is a solid 72 pound black brindle that leaves his mark on a
decoy. Ry can punish a decoy and socialize with him moments later.
Social, stable, and outgoing, make this dog a pleasure to have around. Ry knows his
job..... his job is to protect his family, play with his kid, and always
knows the difference. FR1, MR1,PSA1,NBVK CERT.

The dam, Caelan, is a 62 pound gold brindle. She loves to bite and has
super retrieve and hunt drive. Cae excels at obedience and is very
precise. Cae's handler attentiveness and desire to work are traits
that make her very trainable. As a house dog, her manner's around
friends and family are impeccable. Her bloodlines are among the sportiest in America, with
her father Titan and several siblings and half brother competing and winning at the
highest levels in French Ring. BREVET (and back in training for her FR1 as soon as the
whelp is complete).

Both parents are OFA Good, Normal elbows, eyes CERF'd. Pups will come
with a standard health guarantee. Pups will be UKC registered,
microchipped and tattooed. Price $1200. Shipping and crate are extra.

For information please contact

Joyce Earle McCluskey
jeeharbor@netzero.net
207-337-4495

Mac McCluskey
MacMcclsky@metrocast.net
603-767-6515
Joyce Earle McCluskey
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: *

Re: Copper Mountain's Ry x Caelan du Chenil des Titans litte

Post by vneerland »

Welcome Joyce (I guess?)
Would you be kind enough to post an introduction in the new member section?
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
jeeharbor
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: My name is Joyce Earle McCluskey. My husband and I train and compete in the Ringsports. My husband, Mac, has Malinois and is a certified Mondio Decoy. I have 2 Dutch Shepherds. My male, Ry, is titled in PSA, Mondio, French and NVBK along with UKC obedience. My husband will be trialing him this year due to me being home with our newborn daughter. My female is a year and is in training and won't compete for at least a year.

Post by jeeharbor »

I'm sorry I will post an introduction. I thought I had done it a couple years ago when I had signed up for the forum. I frequent several dog forums but rarely post. Thank you.

Joyce M.
Joyce Earle McCluskey
jeeharbor
Puppy

Post by jeeharbor »

We have couple pups left due to people backing out. They were being honest about not having the time to commit to a sport puppy. We have been selective about where the puppies go which is why we still have them. These pups are stable, outgoing, bite the rag and leg sleeve and visit with everyone.

The pups have been regularly exposed to gunfire, clatter baton, car rides, nature walks, exposed to water. For the last two weeks the pups have been conditioned to crates in pairs. My husband takes the pups to the grocery store in small groups and puts them in grocery carts for exposure and socialization. The pups have started leash training with easy walk harnesses. Our two year old has helped with all other conditioning a puppy could need.

One male, one female available.
Joyce Earle McCluskey
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Thats a neat idea, put them in the cart and roll them around so they can see everything!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
jeeharbor
Puppy

Post by jeeharbor »

here's a shot of the kids...
Attachments
IMG_2167.JPG
IMG_2167.JPG (124.83 KiB) Viewed 5401 times
IMG_2157.JPG
IMG_2157.JPG (148.42 KiB) Viewed 5401 times
Joyce Earle McCluskey
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

ooohhhhhhhhh fluffy puppies!!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
jeeharbor
Puppy

Post by jeeharbor »

here is one of our 11 week old Males, Marco, doing some work with our friends Scott Williams and Stefan Surpitski...the folks have fostered Marco for us until he is sold...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DVzQVgWoZro
Joyce Earle McCluskey
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Post by Marjolein »

awww, cute vid :D
jeeharbor
Puppy

Post by jeeharbor »

thanks!
here's another video shot by our friend, Ben MacDonald.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7ObFR76s8A4

and here's one of Mom working:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3NPd4Z1 ... el&list=UL

and one more!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3NPd4Z1 ... el&list=UL
Joyce Earle McCluskey