Custom Artwork! Portrait of your dog? Custom Jewelry?

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
feraloup
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Artist, Mother, Equestrienne, Educator, Homesteader wannabe, dog-lover. Not counting my current DS, I have had 2 GSDs and 3 rescued mixed-breeds. All of these dogs were rescues, except for my childhood GSD, who was a gift from my parents when I was 7, and my current DS who I bartered artwork for from the breeder. Maiyou, one of my current dogs, is a Pitbull/New Guinea Singing Dog of 13 years old. Still very active and "Young" in nature. I now also have a DS named Mokume, (pronounced "Moh-koo-meh") or "Moko" for short. Newest member of our pack is Freyja, a random mixed hound I rescued during a horseback trip in the middle of a state forest.

Custom Artwork! Portrait of your dog? Custom Jewelry?

Post by feraloup »

Hey all, in the past I've only done a little word of mouth here, craft show there, I don't really have an online presence, no webpage or anything, but with holidays coming up, wanted to post here! I am trying to save up for a dutch shepherd puppy to add to our family. :) (All of my prior dogs have been rescues, this will be the first time ever actively seeking a dog from a breeder.) I thought, why not offer my skills to Dutch Shepherd Enthusiasts to come up with additional money for the purchase of my own DS? I will try to include one or two examples of my work, here, I have many many more visual samples, please email me directly if you'd like me to send you more samples!

Custom portraits are 14 x 17 inches by default, but I can work larger or smaller on request. Glass charms are 1 x 3 inches, (not counting the beaded accent,) or can also be 1, 2, or 2.5 inches square.

All artwork is hand-drawn/painted by me.

Thanks for looking! :D
Attachments
glass slide art
glass slide art
koiglasscharm.jpg (19.87 KiB) Viewed 4413 times
portrait of friend's lab
portrait of friend's lab
Joe.jpg (334.03 KiB) Viewed 4413 times
Autumn Dufresne

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." ~Chief Dan George