Dutch Shepherd Pups for sale - 7 weeks $750

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
lauraronnebaum12
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: New to Schutzhund and Personal Protection. Have one Dutch Shepherd male named Dirt.

Dutch Shepherd Pups for sale - 7 weeks $750

Post by lauraronnebaum12 »

Dutch Shepherd puppies - 7 weeks old- Topeka, Kansas $ 750

Lots of Drive!!!
Out of working bloodlines (sire was sold to Police Department)

Sire: Jack - son of Land of Oz Jett (BRN16191) x Land of Oz Maddie (BRN 18489)
Dam: Katie - littermate to Dynasty (BRN 20439)

Video of pups at 6 weeks on YouTube
http://youtu.be/kOxREZ6aNJs

Please call:
Mose Hugghis 785-608-4659 Topeka, KS
Christie M
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.

Re: Dutch Shepherd Pups for sale - 7 weeks $750

Post by Christie M »

Can you please let us know what titles/certifications/training the parents have personally, not just who they are out of?

Also, (per forum rules) can you tell us what hip certifications have they recieved? OFA? PennHIP?
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com

Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: *

Post by vneerland »

Feeling even more like the Grinch, but it would also be nice if the poster could first visit us in the new member section and introduce oneself?
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
lauraronnebaum12
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: New to Schutzhund and Personal Protection. Have one Dutch Shepherd male named Dirt.

I did introduce myself a few months ago...but i forgot my user name and had to make up a new one. I have a male dutch. He is doublebred Wibo on mothers side and Jett on studs side. I live in kansas and am a member of the Kansas Working Dog Club. I also train with Mose Hugghis with obedience and bite work. I got my pup from Rob Hillebert...the man that owns Land of Oz Jett and has been breeding dutch shepherds for many years. Mose owns Dynasty and her littermate Katie. I realize I must have ticked off someone by not introducing myself under my new name...but I recall only one person saying "welcome" when I first joined. .. so didnt figure it was an issue. I am just interested in dutch shepherds because of their working qualities and because they havent been screwed up by breeders trying to make a quick buck...yet. My daughter who is 9 just got a pup out of the litter i posted.
lauraronnebaum12
Just Whelped

Yes tomorrow i will get the rest of info up.
Christie M
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Christie M »

Thank you for the intro. Usually people are really social here, so I am sorry if you felt snubbed. We just have so many people coming on board, that we only enforce a few main rules - but intro and signature are two biggies. It just helps everyone know (and remember) who they are talking to.

I can copy part of this and move it to the new member section as your intro, but a signature would be greatly appreciated, as well as listing the health clearances and accomplishments on the parents of the dogs.

Thanks so much. Welcome! Would love to hear more of what your dogs are doing and see pictures. Everyone here is a junky for pics!
Christie Meyer

Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
Ted Summers
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: PSA, Detection services, PSD/LE

Post by Ted Summers »

Do you get the info up about the hips and elbows on the Sire and Dam? I'm a few hours south and am looking for a DS.
Ted Summers
Malinios Lech (soon to be explosives)
Dutchie Static (soon to be human remains)
lauraronnebaum12
Just Whelped

Land of Oz Jett - Excellent
Maddie - Very good
Jack - excellent (Xrays done right before sold to Police Dept)
Katie - Very good
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: *

Post by vneerland »

lauraronnebaum12 wrote:Land of Oz Jett - Excellent
Maddie - Very good
Jack - excellent (Xrays done right before sold to Police Dept)
Katie - Very good
"Very good" is not an OFA rating. They have excellent, good, fair, etc etc. (anything lower than fair should not be considered for breeding though, so I assume we are only looking at the 3 ratings mentioned above)
Since all officially rated dogs are listed on OFA site, I assume (have not looked in a while, but doubt that has changed?) that you can just post the links to their official ratings?
If no official ratings, it would be best to mention that too, that you have Xrays but did not submit them.
You only need to list the ratings of the parents, of course. So that would be Jack and Katie's.
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
Choochi
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Love dogs and training.

Post by Choochi »

hehe, I was just looking this stuff up for a couple dogs.

All passing OFA scores are listed on their public database at www.offa.org, there is a search box on the left, just type in the dog's names and the results pop up. A dog with a passing grade (Fair, Good, or Excellent) gets their own little webpage listing all their info including other test results if they were submitted. Dogs with failed hips are not listed.

Preliminary evaluations are also listed unless (this is from an email I just got from OFA regarding this):
1. Owner initialed the authorization block to release all results (including abnormal results).
2. The dog must at least 12 months of age at the time of radiograph
3. The dog must be permanently identified via microchip or tattoo
Choochi
lauraronnebaum12
Just Whelped

When questioned about the radiographs, I called Mose Hugghis who is the owner of this litter. (I train with him and put the litter announcement up for him). I apologize if I used the incorrect terminology, I just wrote what he said. If anyone has ANY QUESTIONS about the pups, please call Mose Hugghis.

I had bought one of the female pups for my daughter and the pup has TONS of drive, fearless, and is very smart. I started her tracking today, and have been playing tug with her. Very pleased with her.
Thank you,
Laura
Mark77
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Own a Mal and a Dutchie.

Post by Mark77 »

Jack is my dog Riddick's uncle! Got my dog came from Land of Oz also, Mr. Hillebert is a stand up guy. He breeds very solid animals, very clear headed dogs- or at least Mr. Riddick is.
RangerFamily
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: We are the Ranger family. Hard working mother and father in our late twenties. We have two wonderful children. A 7 year old boy and a 1 year old girl. Our Dutch Shepard, "Duke" is around 6 months old at this time, give or take a few weeks. We are unsure. He is not registered so we are unsure of his origin or purity of his breed. We do know that he is a wonderful addition to our family. He enjoys running with us in our 4acre yard, swimming in the river and loves to use his nose.

Post by RangerFamily »

I am interested in a DS pup,
RANGERFAMILY
Laura
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: First time owner of a Dutch Shepherd named "Dirt".

Post by Laura »

NOTE: ALL FEMALES HAVE BEEN SOLD
k9katet
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: We current own 1 Dutch Shepherd - ThunderHawk's Child of Lilith "Mazikeen"
And we have loved and lost 3 - Vrijheid's Amie "Vada", Vrijheid's Hafwen "Letty" and Sather's High On Life "Narcotic".
We train/compete in mondioring and agility.

Post by k9katet »

I did not realized that failed ones were not listed on the OFA site. That's really too bad.

So if a dog is not on the website they were never xrayed (or never sent in) or failed. :(
Heather Sather & Mazikeen
http://www.k9katet.com
Choochi
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Love dogs and training.

Post by Choochi »

k9katet wrote:I did not realized that failed ones were not listed on the OFA site. That's really too bad.

So if a dog is not on the website they were never xrayed (or never sent in) or failed. :(
.... or they had their preliminaries done and passed but did not qualify to be listed
Choochi
Ted Summers
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: PSA, Detection services, PSD/LE

Post by Ted Summers »

I'm happy to announce that I bought a male from Mose after much research on his lines and him. I called other people he trains with and called another DS breeder in the same area code and inquired about the litter, the dam, and the sire. Everyone had nothing but good things to say about Mose and his program and the dogs. I even had the other breeder come out and tell me that HIS current litter was not what I was looking for after describing what I wanted. Stand up guy (land of Oz Kennels). AFTER talking with his peers I then called Mose and setup an appointment to drive up (5 hours one way). Mose has a great training facility and the entire time we were up there he had multiple clients coming in for class, picking dogs up, dropping dogs off, etc, etc.

Mose brought out Katie (dam) and let us work her (great dog). We then worked the final 3 pups and spoke a bit about what I wanted in a dog. He gave me the contact info for Jack's new owner (patrol dog now) and encouraged me to call.

All in all; great guy, great program, and I have a great pup. Young Static is 16 weeks today and had his first session of bite work last night at our WDA club and he's taking to his big brother Maligator nicely. He's crazy about the tug and doesn't appear to be worried about anything other than staying with us (thus his name) and playing tug and biting the puppy sleeve. Took him about 5 minutes to figure out the clicker/marker. We'll post pics soon.
Ted Summers
Malinios Lech (soon to be explosives)
Dutchie Static (soon to be human remains)
Christie M
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Christie M »

Great to hear and I am so glad you have an awesome Dutch.

The questions posed were simply the generic "health clearance" ones and the answers were not consistent with certified results. Hence the additional questions.

If you can, please take a moment and create a signature via the User Control Panel to we always know who we are talking to. We are happy to have you on board and look forward to the stories of you new kid!!
Christie Meyer