Retired Breeding Female

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
MeganBays
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: I have a small kennel breeding working line Dutch Shepherds, and just stumbled on this forum while browsing the internet. We train our dogs in police K9 work primarily, with hopes of being able to compete in the near future.

Retired Breeding Female

Post by MeganBays »

We have a female from our breeding program that will be available for adoption for the cost of being spayed to either a working home or an active pet home with someone who is familiar with the breed. She will be spayed and is not available for any further breeding.

If you are interested in more info contact me directly at meganbays@rocketmail.com .
MeganBays
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: I have a small kennel breeding working line Dutch Shepherds, and just stumbled on this forum while browsing the internet. We train our dogs in police K9 work primarily, with hopes of being able to compete in the near future.

Re: Retired Breeding Female

Post by MeganBays »

Here's a few pics of our girl, who is still available.

Meant to post these the first go around, but completely forgot ;)

IMG_2765 copy by MeganBays, on Flickr
IMG_3254 copy by MeganBays, on Flickr
IMG_3328 copy by MeganBays, on Flickr
IMG_3313 copy by MeganBays, on Flickr
MeganBays
Green Dog

Post by MeganBays »

Maya is only four years old, with a lot of life and work to devote her new home. Here's a link to a video of her doing some basic obedience:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Zzt_y4SCDY
Travis
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: 1 rescue dutch shepherd
1 retired malinois (now passed)
1 pomeranian (yaps incessantly)
New micro-Dutchie addition

Post by Travis »

Thank you Meg and Kole Mountain Kennels for letting us bring Maya into our family here! Maya is settling in well and is an amazing all around dog. Handled the 5 hour drive home from the airport like a perfect lady. Not one mistake in the house and has immediately laid claim to the bed inflicting a terror of snuggling upon any who venture near it.

Just a couple of days in but Maya is acclimating very well so across the board so far. :D
Travis -> human (of questionable sanity)
Doggies:
  • 1 senior NADSR rescue dutch shepherd
    1 pocket Dutchie tennis ball addict
    1 geriatric pomeranian (yaps incessantly)
Travis
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: 1 rescue dutch shepherd
1 retired malinois (now passed)
1 pomeranian (yaps incessantly)
New micro-Dutchie addition

Post by Travis »

Quick doting pic of Maya sporting her newly arrived custom collar and tag. :D

(Hoping I uploaded correctly here. Forum attachment always seems to give me trouble.)
*edit* Hmmm. Not sure why it's uploading sideways. I believe I am technology impaired here. :lol:
Attachments
photo-13.JPG
photo-13.JPG (94.28 KiB) Viewed 2695 times
Travis -> human (of questionable sanity)
Doggies:
  • 1 senior NADSR rescue dutch shepherd
    1 pocket Dutchie tennis ball addict
    1 geriatric pomeranian (yaps incessantly)
johninny
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobaka www.dogster.com/dogs/637612

Post by johninny »

LUCKY YOU. congratulations to all. she would have been irresistible if i did not already have 2 1/2 puppies [ so one is 1/2 adult !]
John & DS rscus TRACE DOG,99-12; fstr7yoCain,8-9/12; Xander(3/12)11/12-2/13; SAKIMA (b.4/12)from11/12; TxXANDER (b.2/13)from5/13; direct from CherCar: TRACER (b.5/4/13). http://www.youtube.com/sakimadoggy http://www.youtube.com/tracesobaka
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Post by Schlussdibusti »

congrats on the new addition! The new collar is super stylish :wtg:
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
Choochi
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Love dogs and training.

Post by Choochi »

Awww baby momma!! Glad to see her in a good home! Enjoy her!
Choochi
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

How wonderful !!!!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage