carting

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
ClaireAnnette
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Have dog that I am seeking breed for.

carting

Post by ClaireAnnette »

Does anyone know where I might find a used (or lower cost) dog cart? I am mobility disabled and I think this might be a sport I can do with my dog. Due to this, I would need lighter weight more "portable" one. Thanks!
ClaireAnnette
ICE
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I have a 12 week old dutch shepherd that my trainer got for me to train in schutzhund. This is my 1st dutch shepherd, I have always had german shepherds. Currently, I have 4 dogs.

Re: carting

Post by ICE »

Where are you located at? I am in Illinois and I have a nice cart I would be willing to sell very resonably.
Patty and Ice
ICE
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I have a 12 week old dutch shepherd that my trainer got for me to train in schutzhund. This is my 1st dutch shepherd, I have always had german shepherds. Currently, I have 4 dogs.

Post by ICE »

I guess a picture would be good..... :oops:
Mufasa cart.jpg
Mufasa cart.jpg (368.27 KiB) Viewed 1881 times
Patty and Ice
ClaireAnnette
Just Whelped

Post by ClaireAnnette »

That one looks nice, but I want one I can ride in. I have mobility problems so I cannot run around at same pace as sh wants and needs to go. I thought this way she could get exercise and I could have fun, and we could do it together. I am in FL.
ClaireAnnette
ClaireAnnette
Just Whelped

Post by ClaireAnnette »

Ps
Dog really looks to be enjoying it!
ClaireAnnette