Litter Announcement

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
ddlexis
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Hello I have been training dogs on and off for 17 years. I cut my teeth on GSD's doing SAR, FEMA, and protection. I finally made the move to Dutchies and Mals and have never looked back. I develop young dogs for police and military. I do occasionally sell and place dogs in pet homes. This is just a hobby for me and I do it for enjoyment.

Litter Announcement

Post by ddlexis »

Pups due approximately October 10th. Single purpose female is a high drive black dutch shepherd. Extreme ball and hunt drive. Great prey and defense. Footing is great, she is also on odor. Her bites are nice, full and calm. Will hold the prey item indefinitely. I have witnessed her hold full and calm for 40 plus minutes. Her bite work could be great but I'm limited due to health reasons. She turned two in May. She is 55lbs with a deep barrel chest. No health issues and hips have NOT been done yet. This female is one of the nicest I have had and never ceases to amaze. Pedigree will be supplied or posted upon request.

The sire is a three year old dual certified Belgian Malinois. His first street bite was 22 stitches and crushed forearm. This dog is for real, a very, very, serious k9. Great prey, hunt, and defense. Fight drive is extreme with crushing grips!!

List of some accomplishments in short career:

2011 1st place overall iron dog VPCA.
2011 2nd place narcotics scan VPCA.
2011 dog and handler selected as top team by peers and instructors for basic handler school.
2012 2nd place overall VPCA.
2012 3rd place overall iron dog VPWDA.
2013 2nd place overall iron dog VPWDA.

He is 75lbs and hips and elbows have been x-rayed and are good. He was imported as a young, green dog from working stock and has no papers. Will supply pictures and videos upon request. I've been raising and training k9's for 20 years and this male is one of a kind. These pups are for experienced handlers only.

I periodically raise and train dogs as a passion and strive to offer top caliber dogs for police and military. My last k9 was donated to the DOC and graduated top of her class. Four months out of school and she is the top detection dog in the State. Pups are $800.00 taking deposits now. Serious inquiries only please. ddlexis@gmail.com
Christie M
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: Love my striped beasts.

Re: Litter Announcement

Post by Christie M »

Thank you for visiting and posting on the forum.

Did you mean that the female is a brindle dog that is predominantly black? Or a solid black dog?
Christie Meyer
http://www.northwoodsk9.com
http://www.dutchshepherdrescue.org
http://www.thunderhawkcanine.com

Be proud of the things that you have taught your dog. Be humbled and grateful for all of the things that your dog has taught you. - Unknown
ddlexis
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Hello I have been training dogs on and off for 17 years. I cut my teeth on GSD's doing SAR, FEMA, and protection. I finally made the move to Dutchies and Mals and have never looked back. I develop young dogs for police and military. I do occasionally sell and place dogs in pet homes. This is just a hobby for me and I do it for enjoyment.

Post by ddlexis »

Predominantly black with hints of brindle. She is on the Bloedlijen data base. I hope this link is active.

http://www.bloedlijnen.nl

If not search BRN19403 or Ziva van de Chaotic.
My other dog mentioned in the above post is BRN20522 Arrow van de Chaotic.

Pics and videos upon request. Six pups are already spoken for.

Thanks,
DD
ddlexis
Just Whelped

Post by ddlexis »

Ziva van de Chaotic this is the female.

http://www.bloedlijnen.nl
ddlexis
Just Whelped

Post by ddlexis »

IMG_3691.JPG
IMG_3691.JPG (79.99 KiB) Viewed 3377 times
Seven pups are already spoken for. I hope she throws a big litter. :D The DOC almost washed my Arrow female because she was so civil. Once they realized what they had and how to cap her drives it was off to the races. She graduated top of her class!! These pups will be exposed to everything and imprinted heavily with hunt and prey behaviors appropriate for their age and stress level before they leave at 7 weeks.
ddlexis
Just Whelped

Post by ddlexis »

I'm hungry:)
Attachments
IMG_3690.JPG
IMG_3690.JPG (80.01 KiB) Viewed 3376 times
Vhyran
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Hello there! I own a white german shepherd and a 1 year old Dutch shepherd called "Wega" He's my workind dog and I'm working in a Security Company for Events :)

Post by Vhyran »

Beautiful!
caleb
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: im looking for a male Dutch Shepard puppy

Post by caleb »

hello how much for a male pup