wtb: dutch shepherd puppy in southern california

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
dsd
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: My favorite dog of all time is dsd (dutch shepherd dog)

wtb: dutch shepherd puppy in southern california

Post by dsd »

I'm looking for a female dutch shepherd puppy, if anyone knows of any upcoming litters let me know I am very interested. I'm located in orange county ca. Thank you.
Karin
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Hi there.
I WILL be a new Dutch Shepherd owner on July 20th!!! Puppies are on the ground and a huge litter at 14! Very excited. I chose the Dutch because I like high drive dogs and my husband likes shepherds. We both have had GSDs in our past. I also am interested in search and rescue training. I live in the mountains of California and have two older Australian Shepherds. I do know that I have a job managing this pack. My husband is on board with it all. No kids. Both of us have flexible jobs. We are active folk but aging! ;-))
Still we mountain bike, hike, cross-country ski and my husband runs. I walk in the woods with the dogs 3 times a day and we are lucky to have US Forest right out the door. So that is it.

Re: wtb: dutch shepherd puppy in southern california

Post by Karin »

Les Flores of de las Flores Kennels (google or Facebook) will have a litter on the ground any day now. He is up in Washington state. If interested in rescue, you might check with Trudy at North American Dutch Shep Rescue (google).
Karin In Lake Tahoe
Ptygo de las Flores (Tee-go)
Born May 24, 2013