WTB: 19" Brass Fursaver Collar

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
Travis
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: 1 rescue dutch shepherd
1 retired malinois (now passed)
1 pomeranian (yaps incessantly)
New micro-Dutchie addition

WTB: 19" Brass Fursaver Collar

Post by Travis »

Looking for a 19" brass long link "Fur Saver" style collar. Should be an easy find from any of the Herm Springer dealers or online sites. But... every last site I'm familiar with, googled, or Amazon and E-bay searched only yields 21" and longer.

I've got a couple of 21" Fursavers and they hang like a necklace on my smaller Dutchies. (Many) Years ago I had a brass fur saver but over time it seems to have sprouted legs and walked away.

Not much interested in the Curogan fur savers as the curogan prong collar I have very quickly lost it's new penny sheen and went to a dull brown. So I'm really looking for that 19" brass HS Fur Saver. Apparently this is some no longer produced holy grail length, product choice apparently as I seem to be easily able to find everything but.

Am I missing an easy list site or has this just been phased out and as a less popular length isn't going to be findable? Anyone have any direction there?
Travis -> human (of questionable sanity)
Doggies:
  • 1 senior NADSR rescue dutch shepherd
    1 pocket Dutchie tennis ball addict
    1 geriatric pomeranian (yaps incessantly)
Illegal Regal
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: No dogs yet

Re: WTB: 19" Brass Fursaver Collar

Post by Illegal Regal »

http://www.sprenger.de/?___store=rootenglish
Looked through their products, a 19-11/16" for 77lb dog
Aaron