Gorgeous Intact Male Dutch for Sale...

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
Misti
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: My husband and I have 2 Dutch Shepherds and a 10 year old son. Draco is 8 yrs old and Roman is 4.5. We all live in San Diego and are interested in finding some clubs out this way (especially KNPV)

Gorgeous Intact Male Dutch for Sale...

Post by Misti »

Beautiful, intact Dutch for sale in San Diego (shipping possible). Just got his PennHip back and his vet said his numbers make him "highly desirable for breeding". He is great indoors and is a total lover. He has high prey drive.
Mother is Jetta von Dak http://www.pedigreedatabase.com/dutch_shepherd/dog.html
Sire is Leo, Leo's sire is Land of Oz Jett and Mother is Land of Oz Izzy, both of whom can be found here under zoeken (search) http://www.bloedlijnen.nl/
DOB 12/11/10
Has some protection, obedience and bite work training (that was included in protection). He is great with kids and other animals. We paid $5000 for him, but a good home with a good fit makes price negotiable. Also available as a stud. Text or call 703-593-0873. Can send pics and videos of him playing/ obedience if you want to text. He knows his basic commands in both German and English.
Misti
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: My husband and I have 2 Dutch Shepherds and a 10 year old son. Draco is 8 yrs old and Roman is 4.5. We all live in San Diego and are interested in finding some clubs out this way (especially KNPV)

Re: Gorgeous Intact Male Dutch for Sale...

Post by Misti »

PennHip is 0.15/0.15
Grayhorse67
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Love DS, will be getting a puppy in a couple of months.

Post by Grayhorse67 »

Do you still have the Dutch for sale?
Grayhorse67
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Love DS, will be getting a puppy in a couple of months.

Post by Grayhorse67 »

Can you send videos of the dog to rodney_gray96@yahoo.com.