Looking for DS puppy + Shippment

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
UAE
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: From United Arab Emirates

Looking for DS puppy + Shippment

Post by UAE »

Greetings,

I would like to ask if any got a Dutch Shepherds male puppy and if you do shipping to United Arab Emirtes?

Best Regards,
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Looking for DS puppy + Shippment

Post by centrop67 »

Hello UAE.

I was browsing the unanswered posts on the forum, and I see you've had no response to this request.

This website is more of a discussion area than classified ads, so it is no surprise that there's been no response here. I also believe that your English is not so good, but that's okay. I am happy to say that we have members from all over the world.

Anyway, a word of advice is that for a site like this, starting with an introduction and interacting with the discussions is going to bring you more success in your search (unless someone contacted you via private message.).

If you do find your dog, I hope you consider hanging on and sharing some stories and pictures with us.

Thanks.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
impactk9usa
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Breeding and training top quality Dutch Shepherds.

Post by impactk9usa »

I know you said you're looking for a male, but we have several females available if you're still looking for a pup with a good bloodline.
MultiPurposeK9
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Multipurpose trainer

Post by MultiPurposeK9 »

Anyone wanting more info on Impactk9USA and the bloodlines of the litter their offering at $2000 a pup PM me.
Roger
Consistency + Repetition = Predictability