Selling 6 month old male dutch

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
Webbie2160
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I have two dutchies one 2yr old female and a 12 week old Male. We are involved in several different dog sports and would love to find a PSA club in AZ

Selling 6 month old male dutch

Post by Webbie2160 »

Selling my 6 month old male dutch shepherd pup, started on OB and bitework has a full grip, strong minded boy not for a novice owner. He was imported from Holland, BRN number 32724. Sherrif is his dad, he is going to be a big dog. I am willing to ship at buyers expense and if weather permits. Asking $2,000 OBO Can email photos and video of OB work tried to upload them here but it says the files are too big. You can email me at webbie2160@gmail.com
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Selling 6 month old male dutch

Post by centrop67 »

You can email me the photos if you want, and I will post them here for you.

My member name at gmail dot com.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Webbie2160
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I have two dutchies one 2yr old female and a 12 week old Male. We are involved in several different dog sports and would love to find a PSA club in AZ

Post by Webbie2160 »

We are good he is no longer for sale
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Post by centrop67 »

:wtg:
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers