Looking to donate a Pup

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
Tachandler
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Leo 20+ years as a handler

Looking to donate a Pup

Post by Tachandler »

I against my wifes wishes and advice spent a large sum of money on a Dutch Shepherd for my 16 year old son who wanted to start working a dog. I spent a great deal of time and money finding the perfect dog. I have worked k9s for 20 years as a police officer and trainer. I have zero time to invest in a high drive insane DS right now...plus we have a new baby (human). I am in North Houston.

Can email pics upon request. Willing to meet up at the park. If you have been looking for a great dog this the chance. I will be holding back paperwork for 1 year to prevent reselling. He is top notch genetically and is way to smart and at 5 months old is problem solving like my kids lol.

7 1 3 3 1 9 8 9 8 1

If number is not allowed please delete it mods.

I want to see him go to a good home. You will need to have experience with working dogs or at minimum understand whats involved.
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Re: Looking to donate a Pup

Post by TimL_168 »

If you're on Facebook, there are a few good rehoming pages
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
borellar15
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our dogs Zoey(DS), Henry (DS) and Tripper(labX). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs. For the past 2 years I have been training Zoey and Henry and we have made some tremendous progress together.

Re: Looking to donate a Pup

Post by borellar15 »

Can you post some pics? I’m in Austin and doubt my fiancé would allow me to take on another dutchie pup but someone in my protection club may be interested. Any notes about the parents? Any handler aggression from either of the parents?
Image Image
Alex - Zoey(DS), Henry (DS), Tripper Lab mix. Austin, Texas