New litter

Have something you want to sell or buy related to a Dutch Shepherd? Put it here.
Forum rules
If you are selling a Dutch Shepherd or announcing a litter please post the results of the normally expected health tests or clearly state that they are not available. ...people are going to ask for them.
Blackdutchnut
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: My name is Tom have been working with and training working Dutch shepherd for police and personal protection and also most important to be our best friend and companion for the last 25 years. My wife and I currently own 3 black dutchies imported from holland

New litter

Post by Blackdutchnut »

Solid black litter 1 heavy brindle. Dad holland import knpv titled. Mom out of 2 very hard holland working dogs. 4 boys 5 females. 6 1/2 weed old. Yes health certificates wormings flea control heartworm and shots all up to date. These are and will be very serious working k9 for sport,police or protection. Photos and videos comming soon or contact me for info
jsweet
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: i am 28. i am in the military and i love my DS

Re: New litter

Post by jsweet »

any females left, we were looking for a good female to get along with our big boy.... please. and how much where they...
My dog is a furry chainsaw. ----joe----
vans75
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: im a huge fan of the dutch shphered dog breed

Re: New litter

Post by vans75 »

how much is the tagprice for a female?