Puppiesssss

Puppies! We all love our puppies.
Drizlaru
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Motivated sport dog trainer.

Re: Puppiesssss

Post by Drizlaru »

LOL That last one looks like he's eyeing the camera to take a bite out of it. Beautiful pups Selena. Maybe some day ... *sigh*
Disclaimer: This post is not intended to send anyone to grief counseling, or a mental trauma hospital. The information in this post is intended for "informational purposes only", and is a product of my own opinion.
Ben MacDonald
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

so cute!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Post by Marjolein »

I HATE puppy pictures, esp. blue puppies, juc! :evil:

:angel:
Selena
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Selena van Leeuwen, 35 yo, married to Dick. We have 2 children, a boy just turned 3 and a girl who will be 2 in may. We breed xHH, we developed our own bloodline with in mind how a PSD should be in our eyes.

Post by Selena »

So i dont have be afraid that you pupnap the available puppy :angel:
felixone123
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.

Post by felixone123 »

Selena wrote:So i dont have be afraid that you pupnap the available puppy :angel:

:lol: :lol:
Barbara, Odin & Kai
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Selena wrote:So i dont have be afraid that you pupnap the available puppy :angel:
I may be sneaking around the corner though.....
ImageImage
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Post by Marjolein »

:angel: nope :whistle: :dsroll:
Selena
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Selena van Leeuwen, 35 yo, married to Dick. We have 2 children, a boy just turned 3 and a girl who will be 2 in may. We breed xHH, we developed our own bloodline with in mind how a PSD should be in our eyes.

Post by Selena »

felixone123
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.

Post by felixone123 »

Precious!! I love the little squeal sounds.
Barbara, Odin & Kai
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dutchringgirl »

I made my own squeal sounds watching them squeal!!
ImageImage
felixone123
Working Dog

Post by felixone123 »

Dutchringgirl wrote:I made my own squeal sounds watching them squeal!!
:lol: :lol: - you are so funny!!
Barbara, Odin & Kai
Choochi
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Love dogs and training.

Post by Choochi »

Dutchringgirl wrote:I made my own squeal sounds watching them squeal!!
oh they're gonna be making some one squeal alright! give them some more time :)

Why must you torture us with that vid Selena! makes me want to jump through the computer and play with them!
Choochi
Selena
Green Dog

Post by Selena »

Lol, will make another one soon..while they pinch me to the ground or something ;-)
Marjolein
Working Dog

Post by Marjolein »

Selena wrote:Lol, will make another one soon..while they pinch me to the ground or something ;-)
I'll help out on that, I will hold the cam, you just sit down and I will open the gate to the puppy-pen :D
Selena
Green Dog

Post by Selena »

You already have made a pic like that, laughing and not helping out...
Choochi
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Love dogs and training.

Post by Choochi »

Oh I love "when puppies attack" videos!
Choochi
Marjolein
Working Dog

Post by Marjolein »

Selena wrote:You already have made a pic like that, laughing and not helping out...
yup, one of my better pics:

:lol: :lol: :lol:
see I cut your head of too :shock: :lol: :lol:
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dutchringgirl »

They are so funny, I love the one over by the house.
ImageImage
Selena
Green Dog

Post by Selena »

Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.

Post by Sugars Mom »

How adorable!!!!!
Sue (and Sugar)