Puppiesssss

Puppies! We all love our puppies.
felixone123
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.

Re: Puppiesssss

Post by felixone123 »

and this is why you cannot have only 1 dutch!! :lol: way too cute!!
Barbara, Odin & Kai
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

awwwwww!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Selena
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Selena van Leeuwen, 35 yo, married to Dick. We have 2 children, a boy just turned 3 and a girl who will be 2 in may. We breed xHH, we developed our own bloodline with in mind how a PSD should be in our eyes.

Post by Selena »

Last sunday, pics made by Marjolein

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set ... 971&type=1

Or if that isnt working through our fb page

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Van-Leeu ... 921?ref=hl
Frenchie85
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: French native who moved to United States 20 years ago. I'm very active in K9 search and rescue with my German Shepherd Dog, Bavo. We're certified as a wilderness trailing team by Carda and by Mendocino County Sheriff. We can be deployed anywhere in California or in any other State if needed.
My dog is about to retire and I'm now ready to search for the perfect puppy to continue my hobby and to do some Schutzhund. I'm hoping to get more information on Dutch Shepherd and their ability to work scent.

Post by Frenchie85 »

Marjolein is a great photographer! Loved the pics!!!
I need a puppy fix!
Natacha "Frenchie" & Bavo "the GSD"
Certified K9 SAR Trailling
Member of CARDA
Member of Mendocino Sheriff K9 SAR
Selena
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: My name is Selena van Leeuwen, 35 yo, married to Dick. We have 2 children, a boy just turned 3 and a girl who will be 2 in may. We breed xHH, we developed our own bloodline with in mind how a PSD should be in our eyes.

Post by Selena »

Tonight the black female will leave, a bit later as planned cause some one died in their family, so keeping her a bit longer was of course no problem. Dora, lightest brindled female is staying, biggest blue girl with her ears up is going to the UK, so she will stay till 16/17 wks ( quarantaine rules). The dark brindle female and blue female with floppy ears/ little white patch are still available.
They will find a home soon, dont have a doubt about it..

When putting them backin the kennel at night,walking in the puppy pen is ....how do i say it...challenging...my sweat pants are ripped from my bottom about 0.5 meter... And than i have another 9.5 meters to get to their kennel to put the food bowl down. Those sharp teeth at your bare butt isnt funny....
Selena
Green Dog

Post by Selena »

Frenchie85 wrote:Marjolein is a great photographer! Loved the pics!!!
I need a puppy fix!
Yes she is !
MeganBays
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: I have a small kennel breeding working line Dutch Shepherds, and just stumbled on this forum while browsing the internet. We train our dogs in police K9 work primarily, with hopes of being able to compete in the near future.

Post by MeganBays »

Selena wrote:Tonight the black female will leave, a bit later as planned cause some one died in their family, so keeping her a bit longer was of course no problem. Dora, lightest brindled female is staying, biggest blue girl with her ears up is going to the UK, so she will stay till 16/17 wks ( quarantaine rules). The dark brindle female and blue female with floppy ears/ little white patch are still available.
They will find a home soon, dont have a doubt about it..

When putting them backin the kennel at night,walking in the puppy pen is ....how do i say it...challenging...my sweat pants are ripped from my bottom about 0.5 meter... And than i have another 9.5 meters to get to their kennel to put the food bowl down. Those sharp teeth at your bare butt isnt funny....
Be glad you don't have 11! I don't know what I'm going to do in another week. :shock:

Did you decide to keep a girl?

I have one going to the UK too! :) :) :)

Marjolein what are you coming to come across the pond and take puppy pics of mine? :mrgreen:
Selena
Green Dog

Post by Selena »

Mine are 10 days older huh, hun. The 4 boys left last weekend, now only the girls. Yes we kept Dora and we'll keep a female from danko x pebbles, due in 4 wks.

Who in the UK?
End of the year, bessie x danko also a girl to the UK.
MeganBays
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: I have a small kennel breeding working line Dutch Shepherds, and just stumbled on this forum while browsing the internet. We train our dogs in police K9 work primarily, with hopes of being able to compete in the near future.

Post by MeganBays »

I take that back, I'll trade you for Bessie x Danko ;)

Paul Childs; he is on my FB. It will be his first pointy ear dog, and he's getting a girl. He's training IPO, not sure who with.

11 puppies are NO fun. I miss my last small 5 puppy litter!
Selena
Green Dog

Post by Selena »

You know what isnt funny? An 11 puppy litter and an 8 litter puppy, 3 days apart. I swore i wont ever do that again....
MeganBays
Green Dog

Post by MeganBays »

F that! One of the reason I plan to never have two litters at the same time! Those teeth hurt!
Selena
Green Dog

Post by Selena »

To keep "undmaged" wearing jute pants letting them out to play...
http://youtu.be/1j_-T2a5G-M

Nucking futs....
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

HA, they are sooo cute, smart wearing the pants!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Choochi
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Love dogs and training.

Post by Choochi »

Selena wrote:Those sharp teeth at your bare butt isnt funny....
Oh it's hilarious! As long as you're on the other side of the fence :)
Choochi
alspyce
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!

Post by alspyce »

Pretty funny from where I'm sitting too! Beautiful pups, the bite pants look well used!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Post by Marjolein »

Selena wrote: Those sharp teeth at your bare butt isnt funny....
ow yes it is :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Hubby is a pretty good dancer! Is that blue one on his leg Bokito?? Must be...

Megan, just get me a ticket and hotelroom (+pool please) and I'll come right over, no problem :D
Selena
Green Dog

Post by Selena »

No, she is the blue girl who is going to the UK ( die Marlike zo leuk vond).
Bokito was at home, making Phat reconsider her OK on getting him. Kevin called from work to home, asking how bokito was doing. Phat's reply:"you're question should be, how are you"

Dick is a good dancer :angel:
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Post by Marjolein »

ouch, Kevin has to buy flowers I think...blue ones :mrgreen:
MeganBays
Green Dog

Post by MeganBays »

I like the screamer :mrgreen: ...

Oh how I am dreading yet simultaneoulsy looking forward to the next few weeks with mine...