Dingo strikes again!

Puppies! We all love our puppies.
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Dingo strikes again!

Post by Marjolein »

I'm sorry to be bothering you guys with ultra cute pics again... :? But I'm being forced by a big brindled dog with shiny white teeth :dsangry:
:dsdoubt:

In August we had people from Poland come here to breed there dog. she was bred by the same breeder as my Dingo. I am totally impressed by this dog, and if I had not already decided to keep one from Ivil's next litter, and if my Johan would not have a say in this... I would for sure get me a male from this combi....arrrg...decisions...decisions... :?

Anyway, here is a link to the website, also in English, with some pics of the pups one day old. There is 4 males one femal, and they are all pretty BIG! Biggest male in the litter was born 490grams (european), that is just over a pound! Fat pups!

Check out the cuteness here: http://www.perbene.net/index_eng.php?co=puppies
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Re: Dingo strikes again!

Post by Schlussdibusti »

Congrats Dingo! Have a beer or two :mrgreen:
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
leih merigian
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Post by leih merigian »

Dingo is so handsome, and that female is gorgeous...gonna be some beautiful pups!
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
wahinelf
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: I recently moved from CA to MA (10/12), Ellie (my 4 year old DS mix) and I are adjusting together!

Post by wahinelf »

Itske looks so much like my Ellie in some pics, its weird. Way to go Dingo!
-Aubrey

Eleanor CGC FM TF-II, my 5YO DSX
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Post by Marjolein »

Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

did you see the upside down pup???? I laughed so hard!! The cuteness is killing me.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage