Great Rembrandt will be daddy soon!!!

Puppies! We all love our puppies.
GreatRembrandt
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Hi, I'm elisa, i come from italy, i live with 2 rottweilers, a female Malinois and a dutch shepherd.
I work with them in the IPO program, i will be the first in italy who does IPO with a dutch.

Great Rembrandt will be daddy soon!!!

Post by GreatRembrandt »

sorry friend for being out of here for soooo long!
i am announcing to you all, my bebè Great Rembrandt will be daddy in these days!!!

We mate him X Holland Laila Van Le Dobry and the puppies are arriving from 26 to 31 march <3 <3
eli with cuba, hispanico, olympia and great rembrandt
alspyce
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!

Re: Great Rembrandt will be daddy soon!!!

Post by alspyce »

Hope all goes well with the birth of the litter! You must post photos!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.

Post by Sugars Mom »

Ditto!
Sue (and Sugar)

anniewang83
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Annie & Nick, first time owners of a dutch shepherd, named Amber, rescue from North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue (NADSR), fostered and trained by Kim Futch. Amber's favorite things to do are eating, chasing balls, chasing frisbees and napping with us in bed.

Post by anniewang83 »

Congrats!!! We all can't wait for the photos!!!! Please post soon!!!!
Nick & Annie (humans)
Amber (Dutchie)
currently living in New York City