Grendel at 13.5 weeks

Puppies! We all love our puppies.
brindledog
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I love Shepherds- German, Dutch and Belgian. I recently lost my 16.5 y/o GSD mix and was hoping to find a GSD or DS mix. I totally lucked out in finding Grendel, a DS/GSD mix at 9.5 weeks old. She was filthy and flea-ridden, but still the cutest, craziest thing ever. She's going to live up to her name! First dog I've had that I've actually seen the parents and definitely know what she is!

Grendel at 13.5 weeks

Post by brindledog »

I'm proud dog mom so I'm posting.

Grendel was 13.5 weeks yesterday. She weighed in at just about 23 lbs today at vet visit. When I first got her she was barely bigger than my small cat. She is now at least twice the cat's size.
The vet's assistant called her a looker. :D

The stool pic is her pre-circus dog training. I'm going to be taking her circus dog school soon, as well as starting some kind of sports dog training. Not sure what yet, but will depend on what she has an inclination for.

[attachment=0]Grendel 13.5 weeks too cute.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=1]Grendel at 13.5 weeks reduced.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=2]Grendel at 13.5 weeks about 23 lbs reduced.jpg[/attachment]
[attachment=3]Grendel circus dog pretraining.jpg[/attachment]

Lisa
Attachments
Grendel 13.5 weeks too cute.jpg
Grendel at 13.5 weeks reduced.jpg
Grendel at 13.5 weeks about 23 lbs reduced.jpg
Grendel circus dog pretraining.jpg
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: Grendel at 13.5 weeks

Post by Dutchringgirl »

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

I love her !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
brindledog
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I love Shepherds- German, Dutch and Belgian. I recently lost my 16.5 y/o GSD mix and was hoping to find a GSD or DS mix. I totally lucked out in finding Grendel, a DS/GSD mix at 9.5 weeks old. She was filthy and flea-ridden, but still the cutest, craziest thing ever. She's going to live up to her name! First dog I've had that I've actually seen the parents and definitely know what she is!

Post by brindledog »

Thanks! Me too!

Lisa
k9lexi
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Over the past 25 years I shared my life with a Rott, two Akitas, and a Shepherd/Husky mix. I now have my first Dutch Shepherd. Lexi was born in early September 2014. She is great in so many different ways but I could use advice from some been there done that DS owners.

Post by k9lexi »

Adorable!!!