Say hello to “aion”

Puppies! We all love our puppies.
Aibak
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Dutchie owner

Say hello to “aion”

Post by Aibak »

Aion is a 13 week european dutch shepherd that joined this site 2 dayes ago.
Hes my first pet ever and i love him.
Hes so skinny but got a pretty long legs😂 ofc still needs to grow more.
Please welcome him and benefit us with your knowledge by typing somthing that helps me making him a better pup.
Attachments
ABCE2FDB-3FAE-450F-BC11-DD1BFE3FB49B.jpeg
ABCE2FDB-3FAE-450F-BC11-DD1BFE3FB49B.jpeg (1.22 MiB) Viewed 4922 times
Tim91118
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Enjoying my Dutch Shepherd and my Malinois

Re: Say hello to “aion”

Post by Tim91118 »

First thing you want to teach your dog is his name, and to come to you when you call him to you.
Hopefully he is doing that already.
Tim
Brindle Lake Dog
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: This is my first Dutchie. I’ve trained field trial labs and a Malinois in IPO. Lost my Mal to cancer at age 11 and wasn’t really looking for a pup yet.
I got a call from my old training director letting me know he had just the pup for me: A Dutchie...
It just sort of happened and now I have a brindle Fur Missile living with me. His name is Jaguar; Jag for short.

Post by Brindle Lake Dog »

Good looking pup ;)

Expose him to a large variety of environments and always try to make the experiences positive. Lots of exercise and when walking him be sure to go different routes and to different areas. The same old walk every day gets boring for them too.

High quality food and LOTS of love :g_wink:
Aibak
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Dutchie owner

Post by Aibak »

Im training him since he was 4-5 weeks , i taught him his name - come-sit -leave it- lay down -touch- bring-bite-and alot more, hes so smart usually he gets it from the first try, and about exposing him to the outside world im taking him to new parks every week , i exercise him 3-4 times daily and sprinting with him for 20 mins each morning. I i i i feed him the best food i found in bucharest with a k9 growth and motion bills.
ladyjubilee
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Sharing life with Bramble Dutch Shepherd mix (?) and Casper Whippet/Pit Bull (????) mix

Post by ladyjubilee »

He's so handsome.
Pack: Peanuts-terrier mix, 16-18 years old, Bramble-Dutch Shepherd, 3 yrs
sysyphus
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Foxy

Post by sysyphus »

What is a European Dutch Shepherd?
Brindle Lake Dog
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: This is my first Dutchie. I’ve trained field trial labs and a Malinois in IPO. Lost my Mal to cancer at age 11 and wasn’t really looking for a pup yet.
I got a call from my old training director letting me know he had just the pup for me: A Dutchie...
It just sort of happened and now I have a brindle Fur Missile living with me. His name is Jaguar; Jag for short.

Post by Brindle Lake Dog »

sysyphus wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 2:28 am What is a European Dutch Shepherd?
I suspect he means a Dutch Shepherd of European lineage since he said he lives in Romania.
sysyphus
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Foxy

Post by sysyphus »

Brindle Lake Dog wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 12:09 pm
sysyphus wrote: Wed May 22, 2019 2:28 am What is a European Dutch Shepherd?
I suspect he means a Dutch Shepherd of European lineage since he said he lives in Romania.
Arn't they all European somewhere along the line since the Netherlands are in Europe....