Support the USA Team at WDSAA

KNPV, Schutzhund, Ring, PSA, etc - General Discussion
Forum rules
Use this forum for general discussion of Protection Sports. Please use the sub-forums for specific issues in the various phases.
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Support the USA Team at WDSAA

Post by centrop67 »

ImageImage
WDSAA FUNDRAISER FOR TEAM USA!!!
The WDSAA’s Team is on their way to Roden, Netherlands, to compete for the World Dutch Shepherd Federation Championship. They would appreciate your help in getting there!
T-SHIRTS!!!!
$25/shirt + $8 shipping(message me for multiple shirt shipping prices) and are offered in black, gray, and navy.
RAFFLE!!!
-1 custom portable IPO blind of your color choice(s) from Handlerhelp.com
- 1 Dogtra Arc, hands free!!
-1 custom 30 ounce tumbler(yeti style) from Heart Dog Designs
-1 custom 2 qt. pail of your choice from Heart Dog Designs
Raffle tickets are $10 each and there will be 4 separate raffles(portable IPO blind, e-collar, tumbler, pail). Winners will be drawn using Google's random number generator with the button pushed by my daughters on Facebook live on Friday, April 6th at 8:00 EST. All proceeds will be divided among the 6 team members competing.
To purchase a WDSAA Team USA t-shirt and raffle tickets you can:
1. Private message me with your t-shirt size(s), color(s), address, phone, and I will invoice you directly or you can pay through FB money transfer.
2. Pay-Pal your total to Sami.FLDT@gmail.com with a note describing your t-shirt size(s), color(s) and how many raffle tickets you would like and which raffle you want your tickets entered in. Numbers will be assigned in the order payment is received. Please join us in cheering on the team May 3-6th, on FB. We will be updating the team USA scores, in real time, on the Working Dutch Shepherd Association of America Facebook page!!!! Happy Training!!
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Support the USA Team at WDSAA

Post by centrop67 »

I know we have a worldwide following...

If there are other country's teams interested in getting their fund raiser posted on the forum or the forum's Facebook page simply have them contact me. Thanks.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Re: Support the USA Team at WDSAA

Post by TimL_168 »

:wtg:
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor