First Bite suit

KNPV, Schutzhund, Ring, PSA, etc - General Discussion
Forum rules
Use this forum for general discussion of Protection Sports. Please use the sub-forums for specific issues in the various phases.
borellar15
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our dogs Zoey(DS), Henry (DS) and Tripper(labX). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs. For the past 2 years I have been training Zoey and Henry and we have made some tremendous progress together.

First Bite suit

Post by borellar15 »

I got my first bite suit!

Zoey thinks it’s for her... goofy girl. Sorry Zoebutt.

Planning on doing some work with my current trainer and a few others as well and getting some decoy certifications so I can help out in the protection clubs I go to as right now we basically only have one decoy and another girl that helps out that works dogs in our club. Just getting it broken in. Took a couple bites in it so far but it’s still pretty stiff.

Also I got a transk9 box in the back of the Yukon. If anyone was looking for a good kennel for the back of their ride these are pretty sweet. They lock with a key and they are made to fit to your specific vehicle make and model.

Image Image
Alex - Zoey(DS), Henry (DS), Tripper Lab mix. Austin, Texas
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: First Bite suit

Post by Dutchringgirl »

oooh so exciting !!!!! I got into the bite suit once, It was so weird ! I love that crate .
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Wes Thomas
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a first time DS owner... And now a lifetime owner of the breed. I have Karma.. she's almost 2 now and is incredible. Great protection dog for my family and the most athletic dog I've ever witnessed.

Post by Wes Thomas »

Very nice!! I'm jealous. So nice but soooo expensive!!
borellar15
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Living in Austin, Texas with our dogs Zoey(DS), Henry (DS) and Tripper(labX). In college, I worked as a Handler and Assistant Manager of a training and daycare facility for 3 years where I've handled many working dogs. For the past 2 years I have been training Zoey and Henry and we have made some tremendous progress together.

Post by borellar15 »

Wes Thomas wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:01 pm Very nice!! I'm jealous. So nice but soooo expensive!!
Haha yea having a working dog has cost me quite a bit of money! :lol: but I love gear.
Dutchringgirl wrote: Wed Apr 17, 2019 6:13 pm oooh so exciting !!!!! I got into the bite suit once, It was so weird ! I love that crate .
It is an awesome crate. I was looking at the gunner kennels or the impact crates but what swung me on this was the portion of the top of the crate that is also caged so you can still somewhat see out of your rear view mirror where as with other kennels your rear view is pretty much a wash. The dogs love it too! We took a trip up to Ohio in it and they did awesome. It’s nice being able to load them up and go run errands with them rather than having to lock them up at the house too. They enjoy going with me.
Image Image
Alex - Zoey(DS), Henry (DS), Tripper Lab mix. Austin, Texas
Brindle Lake Dog
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: This is my first Dutchie. I’ve trained field trial labs and a Malinois in IPO. Lost my Mal to cancer at age 11 and wasn’t really looking for a pup yet.
I got a call from my old training director letting me know he had just the pup for me: A Dutchie...
It just sort of happened and now I have a brindle Fur Missile living with me. His name is Jaguar; Jag for short.

Post by Brindle Lake Dog »

Demanet suits are good gear for sure :wtg:
Do you get an insurance discount for the newly added roll cage :lol: