(possible) dutchie for adoption in ga

Manstrom
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 23 year old military member who just got my first Dutch shepherd. I've grown up my whole life with various breeds and trained Rhodesian ridgebacks for several years prior to joining the service.

(possible) dutchie for adoption in ga

Post by Manstrom »

Checking my Facebook saw this little guy up for adoption here in valdosta, Ga.
https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... nt_count=1
"A German Shepherd does what you tell it to, a Malinois does it before you tell it, a Dutch Shepherd does it before you think it"
-Harvey, DS puppy
-Paul, gsd/lab/? Mix
-RIP Chance, 12 year old rhodesian ridgeback
Boogies
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Greetings from Wisconsin. I live on a small goat farm with a crazy Malinois, named Rocket, that I adopted 5 years ago. I rent the goats out for weed and brush control and Rocket saves me hours a day, herding goats into barns and trailers and watching the gates as I move between pens. He also pulls a little red sled with whatever I need hauled. Rocket's the 14th dog I've adopted since I used to prowl the shelters for fast dogs for my sled team. One of my sled dogs may have been a DS mix. She had the look and energy but was a solid black with white toes. Rocket is currently an only dog so we go skijoring instead of sledding.

Re: (possible) dutchie for adoption in ga

Post by Boogies »

I could be wrong but that round head structure and slick coat look a little bit more pit bull than shepherd.
Manstrom
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 23 year old military member who just got my first Dutch shepherd. I've grown up my whole life with various breeds and trained Rhodesian ridgebacks for several years prior to joining the service.

Re: (possible) dutchie for adoption in ga

Post by Manstrom »

Harvey looked just like that at that age. Got to see the dog in person and he's an extreme porker. I was a little late though because when I got there he was getting picked up but I'm keeping in contact with his new family.
"A German Shepherd does what you tell it to, a Malinois does it before you tell it, a Dutch Shepherd does it before you think it"
-Harvey, DS puppy
-Paul, gsd/lab/? Mix
-RIP Chance, 12 year old rhodesian ridgeback