Adoptable DS Available in Northern California

riverrunt2003
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I live in Northern California. This is my first time owning a Dutchy. I have had many other types of breeds in the past so I am familiar with dogs. I care a great deal about my animals and provide them the best environment I can. Besides my job, my dogs are my world. I enjoy spending time with them and learning about the psychology of "the pack" and how they think.My Dutchy is one year old. She has beautiful markings. I got her when she was 8 months old and she had not been socialized much prior to living with me. She is a bit nervy and I am trying to socialize her in a controlled environment to get her confidence up. She is an awesome very very smart little girl!

Adoptable DS Available in Northern California

Post by riverrunt2003 »

Hi everyone. This is my first posting so please be gentle :)

I have a 2 yr old female purebred DS. She is beautiful and dark brindle colored. She is up to date on all her shots. She is microchipped. She has a good drive and has obedience training and small amount agility training. She is a bit nervy around new people but warms up very quickly. She was raised in a household not to bite, so if you are looking for a dog to bite train, she is not the dog for you. She is spayed and house trained. She is on a raw food diet only. She gets loose stools otherwise.

She has not been around cats or children. She lives with a 7 yo lab and both have the run of the house. She does not like some other dogs and has been placed in "special care" at a boarding facility due to showing her teeth at another dog. She needs to be trained more firmly.

Unfortunately I need to re-home her due to lack of time /energy to properly train her. She and I have an incredible bond and I think she got jealous of my girl :( She got aggressive with my fiancee and she is not comfortable around the dog any longer.

I prefer the dog not to travel in a plane to go to her new home. I am located in Northern California so pick up/ drop off would be necessary.

Please send me a private message and I will respond with lots of pics and particulars about this gorgeous animal that I will miss greatly.
Thanks!
riverrunt2003