Craft Show to benefit NADSR

feraloup
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Artist, Mother, Equestrienne, Educator, Homesteader wannabe, dog-lover. Not counting my current DS, I have had 2 GSDs and 3 rescued mixed-breeds. All of these dogs were rescues, except for my childhood GSD, who was a gift from my parents when I was 7, and my current DS who I bartered artwork for from the breeder. Maiyou, one of my current dogs, is a Pitbull/New Guinea Singing Dog of 13 years old. Still very active and "Young" in nature. I now also have a DS named Mokume, (pronounced "Moh-koo-meh") or "Moko" for short. Newest member of our pack is Freyja, a random mixed hound I rescued during a horseback trip in the middle of a state forest.

Craft Show to benefit NADSR

Post by feraloup »

I've posted a more elaborate thread in Buy-Sell-Trade section of the forum, quick summary, I will be a vendor at a craft show in two weeks, and North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue will be the recipient of my donated profits, please take a moment to go visit that thread, thank you!
Autumn Dufresne

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." ~Chief Dan George
cake73
Tell us about yourself: I live in Metro-West Boston with my husband and our rescued Dutch Shepherd, Minnie. She loves anything involving activity. Our first rescued DS, Kaya, loved to tug. Our second rescued DS (who actually turned out to be a GSDx), Marley, loved to nap. I volunteer for the North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue and am a member of the NADSR BOD.

Re: Craft Show to benefit NADSR

Post by cake73 »

Thanks so much for doing this for NADSR, Autumn!
Cheryl in MA, with rescued DS
Kaya, adopted January 2006 (over the bridge, September 2014)
Marley, adopted February 2008
Minnie, adopted March 2015

North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue
https://www.facebook.com/NADSR.DSRescue