Fundrazr for NA Dutch Shepherd Rescue

cake73
Tell us about yourself: I live in Metro-West Boston with my husband and our rescued Dutch Shepherd, Minnie. She loves anything involving activity. Our first rescued DS, Kaya, loved to tug. Our second rescued DS (who actually turned out to be a GSDx), Marley, loved to nap. I volunteer for the North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue and am a member of the NADSR BOD.

Fundrazr for NA Dutch Shepherd Rescue

Post by cake73 »

Dear Dutch Shepherd Enthusiasts,

So far in 2014 NADSR has spent over $8000 in the rescue of 45 dogs not counting those that we help facilitate. Those coming in from Adults, litter of puppies, heartworm positive dog, dogs with broken legs, ACL tears, behavioral that needed professional training etc...all costly expenses. We are proud and grateful to say 100% of those funds were also donated by our wonderful supporters.

Please help us provide the same level of continued care of those who come into NADSR. All NADSR dogs have been temperament tested, are up to date on vaccinations, heartworm tested, are on heartworm, flea prevention, micro chipped and are spayed or neutered.

To show our appreciation, upon our $50000 goal achievement, we will randomly draw a name for a gift basket! A donation of $1-49 will earn 1 entry, a donation of $50-$99 will earn 2 entries and a donation of $100 or more will earn 3 entries.

NADSR is a 501c3 Nonprofit organization. All donations are tax deductible and receipts will be provided.

Thank you for your support of North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue!

https://fundrazr.com/campaigns/6tYK5?ps ... are__5OW9e
One of the 2014 NADSR dogs in need of medical assistance
One of the 2014 NADSR dogs in need of medical assistance
Cheryl in MA, with rescued DS
Kaya, adopted January 2006 (over the bridge, September 2014)
Marley, adopted February 2008
Minnie, adopted March 2015

North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue
https://www.facebook.com/NADSR.DSRescue
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: .

Re: Fundrazr for NA Dutch Shepherd Rescue

Post by Raven »

Cheryl,

Is there anything (items) that people can send to help build the gift baskets as well?
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
cake73
Tell us about yourself: I live in Metro-West Boston with my husband and our rescued Dutch Shepherd, Minnie. She loves anything involving activity. Our first rescued DS, Kaya, loved to tug. Our second rescued DS (who actually turned out to be a GSDx), Marley, loved to nap. I volunteer for the North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue and am a member of the NADSR BOD.

Post by cake73 »

YES!
Thank you for the suggestion!

Donation(s) to the gift basket are welcome.
We're still building it so...but, I expect it will be filled with dog-related items.

Inquiries regarding the gift basket can be emailed to calendar@dutchshepherdrescue.org (that's me).

Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: .

Post by Raven »

Check your email.
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
cake73

Post by cake73 »

Did! Thanks!