possible DS/mix in Orlando SPCA

montecarlogirl87
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: dogs, cats, fish, birds, horses, llamas... I've worked with them all :)

possible DS/mix in Orlando SPCA

Post by montecarlogirl87 »

Tareena and Shylah and Shota - Orlando, FL
cake73
Tell us about yourself: I live in Metro-West Boston with my husband and our rescued Dutch Shepherd, Minnie. She loves anything involving activity. Our first rescued DS, Kaya, loved to tug. Our second rescued DS (who actually turned out to be a GSDx), Marley, loved to nap. I volunteer for the North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue and am a member of the NADSR BOD.

Re: possible DS/mix in Orlando SPCA

Post by cake73 »

I do not see his listing at the Pet Alliance website.
Also, NADSR is terribly short on volunteers in Florida for shelter IDs, foster, etc.
Cheryl in MA, with rescued DS
Kaya, adopted January 2006 (over the bridge, September 2014)
Marley, adopted February 2008
Minnie, adopted March 2015

North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue
https://www.facebook.com/NADSR.DSRescue
montecarlogirl87
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: dogs, cats, fish, birds, horses, llamas... I've worked with them all :)

Re: possible DS/mix in Orlando SPCA

Post by montecarlogirl87 »

the listing disappeared a couple days after I posted this, I can only assume he was adopted

I also posted it on the NADSR Facebook and had someone comment back that they had no one in the area

I am unable to foster, and with the exception of my own DS (who I think is a DS, but also being a rescue, who really knows)...I have no experience with DS's...so beyond just looking at him and saying "he *looks* like a DS" I'm not sure how much help I could be

but I've commented both on their FB and on here saying I'm in the Orlando area and willing to help if I'm able to
Tareena and Shylah and Shota - Orlando, FL