Anyone in CT looking for a DS mix pet?

Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.

Anyone in CT looking for a DS mix pet?

Post by Sugars Mom »

Hi, I was looking on Pet Finder for kicks (I guess wishful thinking that I could get another dog.) I came across Jingles and fell in love with him! Maybe because he reminds me of Sugar, who is an absolutely GREAT pet, and we LOVE so much : )

I can’t believe there are so many unwanted dogs out there; it breaks my heart. I wish I could adopt them all. Jingles looks like he would make a great pet for someone who wants to rescue a DS mix. I'd take him home in a second if I could! Check out the video! Know anyone in CT looking to adopt a DS mix as a pet?

http://www.petfinder.com/petdetail/18765093?mtf=1
Sue (and Sugar)

Choochi
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Love dogs and training.

Re: Anyone in CT looking for a DS mix pet?

Post by Choochi »

Aww what a cutie. I make the mistake of surfing Petfinder too some times, I have no idea what for. It is sad how many dogs need new homes.
Choochi
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Re: Anyone in CT looking for a DS mix pet?

Post by Dutchringgirl »

thats why i dont look, I want them all !!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage