Fundraiser - Medical Expenses for 4 Rescued Dogs (NADSR)

centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Fundraiser - Medical Expenses for 4 Rescued Dogs (NADSR)

Post by centrop67 »

Facebook Link to Donate
NADSR wrote:NADSR pulled 4 in Georgia in One week! Please join me in supporting a good cause? I'm raising money for North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue Inc and your contribution will make an impact, whether you donate $5 or $100. Every little bit helps. All these dogs need full medical treatment easily adding up to $300 a dog.

Thank you for your support. I've included information about North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue Inc below.

Our mission is to place rescued dogs into loving permanent homes, to educate the public about the breed, to promote responsible pet care and to provide advice and training tips to adopters of the breed. North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue is a foster based organization. We do not operate a shelter facility; all of our dogs live in a home environment until a permanent home is found. The temperament and behavior of each dog is carefully evaluated while they are in foster care so that we can match each dog with the home that is best suited to meet their unique needs. Our organization operates and functions through a group of dedicated volunteers spread throughout the US and are very limited in some areas but we try and do our best.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers