Meet Shea!

Wondering if that new friend you just brought home is a Dutch Shepherd? Post here.
Forum rules
Please read the first post: "Forum Rules and FAQ"
jkailing
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I'm the proud mom of three beautiful and very loved rescue dogs!

Meet Shea!

Post by jkailing »

Hi everyone!
Shea was adopted from a local humane society in Michigan after her litter was brought up from Arkansas. We were told by the humane society that she was a mal/lab mix. She has a beautiful brindle coat, with a black muzzle and the most adorable radar ears I've ever seen, she has a scissor bite. She weighed 26 pounds at her 16 week vet appt the other day and is pretty lean. She's an incredibly intelligent puppy and has picked up everything from her training very quickly, she loves to please people and she loves to play with her older two dog sisters. We've heard from her trainers and numerous other people that she appears to be DS and after researching the breed we believe she could be as well. My better half fell in love with the DS breed while overseas and we'd be thrilled if she was, but she'd be loved the same if she wasn't, we'd just like, and appreciate, the opinions and feedback from experienced and knowledgeable DS owners.
Attachments
image.jpg
dogbyte
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: I have been owned by German Shepherd Dogs for over 20 years. I have come to the dark side with my first Dutch Shepherd. Rossi is an almost 11 month old female from Land of Oz kennel. I have a 10 year old GSD and an 8 year old.

Re: Meet Shea!

Post by dogbyte »

what a cutie...looks a lot dutch, but no matter. she is adorable..thanks for rescuing
cathy,jaden,gracie & rossi with xara, chance and zoey forever snuggled deep inside my heart