Muliple-dog Leashes

Found a great canine related product? Give it a review - good, bad, or meh
johninny
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobaka www.dogster.com/dogs/637612

Muliple-dog Leashes

Post by johninny »

for details, see conclusion to "Multiple-Dog Leashes ????????'' in ''Whatever''. for a normal walk of multiple dogs, the FOZZY DOG double dog leash is well made and functions very well. it is 5-feet in total length which means it is too long for my need to guide or manipulate 3 puppies simultaneously in complicated situations or tight urban settings, but for normal walking this leash is very good. still looking for a short version that is as good as this. [ 3 foot total length would be ideal for me to keep in the car for those odd situations when it is needed.]
John & DS rscus TRACE DOG,99-12; fstr7yoCain,8-9/12; Xander(3/12)11/12-2/13; SAKIMA (b.4/12)from11/12; TxXANDER (b.2/13)from5/13; direct from CherCar: TRACER (b.5/4/13). http://www.youtube.com/sakimadoggy http://www.youtube.com/tracesobaka
johninny
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobaka www.dogster.com/dogs/637612

Re: Muliple-dog Leashes

Post by johninny »

i found EXACTLY the multiple dog leash i wanted/needed: maxandzoey.com
a handle with rotating D-rings with adjustable-length leashes with hooks at both ends to attach to D-ring and to dog. the leash comes made for 2 dogs [ which is what i wanted ] but i bought 2 so i can actually attach all 3 dogs to 1 D-ring if necessary for some weird reason when traveling - and still have a hand and arm free! at its shortest length, including handle, hooks, and all, the leash is 3 feet [ which is all i will ever probably use ] but can expand to 5 feet. [ resides in car all the time just in case it's needed.]
this company also offers a short leash that attaches to the seat-belt receptacle in cars, which i also got just to have on hand for when it makes sense.
John & DS rscus TRACE DOG,99-12; fstr7yoCain,8-9/12; Xander(3/12)11/12-2/13; SAKIMA (b.4/12)from11/12; TxXANDER (b.2/13)from5/13; direct from CherCar: TRACER (b.5/4/13). http://www.youtube.com/sakimadoggy http://www.youtube.com/tracesobaka
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

I like the seat belt leash, I may get that one.

Did you see the jogging leash?? Ummmmmmmmm No way, with two DS, you out for a walk then squirrels run by?? HA there goes mom down the street with no skin left.

the double dog leash would be good to have as well so One could hook to the flat collar and one to the prong.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
alspyce
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!

Post by alspyce »

Lisa, I've been spending way too much time on Facebook, I was looking for the "Like" button!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

alspyce wrote:Lisa, I've been spending way too much time on Facebook, I was looking for the "Like" button!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA Too funny !!!!!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage