Working Dog Dry Goods
Posted: Sat Mar 07, 2015 9:39 pm
I just have to put a glowing review for these guys. I have ordered several things from them and simply adore them. Here's a bit of what they offer:
- - Custom leather agitation muzzles. My guys has 2 because they're THAT awesome. He has yet to chip off the paint through some heavy work and they are his FAVORITE muzzles. Seriously. He shoves his head right into them.
- Custom leather collars. To match your custom muzzle! Or anything else you want.
- INSANELY awesome biothane leashes with a new clip. Gone are the old clip clasps and they have a new clasp that has almost 0 chance of accidentally breaking or coming apart. In layman's terms it functions like a keychain: you slide the D ring of the collar between two rings, so it creates a chain. There's nowhere for the clip to break, slide out, or snap. A friend absolutely LOVES this type of mechanism on leashes more than alligator clips. And I adore biothane because it's AWESOME.
- Colored fur savers and prong collars. Oh yeah. Lime green, gold, beautiful sky blue, hot pink, and about most any other color you can think of.
- Glow in the dark "do not pet" patches for harnesses.
- Scent boxes. If anyone wants to do scent games or searches/tracking, these are AMAZING. They are magnetic so can stick to anything metal, as well as being made of metal so they don't absorb any odor and can be washed out easily. I pop in a few chunks of chicken and hide it around the house as part of hide and seek. My guy has yet to break it, even after his intense game of "this is my new ball" game he played with it. One friend uses it for a sort of SAR/tracking game she plays in the woods with her dog.