Chewie.com

Found a great canine related product? Give it a review - good, bad, or meh
vicken
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Working woman who got a DS to keep her out of the office. Good dog!! She does her job. She has gotten Mom into agility, schutzhund and carting, all in her first 18 months. Now what? You want me to throw Balls, again?!!

Chewie.com

Post by vicken »

thumbs up to Chewie. Their service has been good to me; when I got the wrong sized crate they replaced it, and asked me to donate the crate to a Dane Rescue (I did). They deliver quickly, they are always pleasant and knowledgeable on the phone. I recommend them. http://www.dutchshepherdforum.com/posti ... =post&f=64#
Learning together with Inti.
Raven
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: .

Re: Chewie.com

Post by Raven »

vicken wrote: asked me to donate the crate to a Dane Rescue
Perhaps because it's more cost effective, but even so----Awwwwww.

You mean they sent the wrong size, right? (Not that you ordered the wrong size.)
Though I can only hope to become the person who my animals believe I am, the things that they have taught me have made me a better human being. ~~~Sharon~~~
vicken
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Working woman who got a DS to keep her out of the office. Good dog!! She does her job. She has gotten Mom into agility, schutzhund and carting, all in her first 18 months. Now what? You want me to throw Balls, again?!!

Post by vicken »

Nope, not even. It was I who ordered the wrong size, forgetting how much her ears and head add to her height, I went off the weight and suggested size. I figured I should pay for shipping it back, and they would send the next one at no cost, but no, just donate. V
Learning together with Inti.
Owned-By-Hendrix
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Dutch Shepherd Owner.

Post by Owned-By-Hendrix »

I really like Chewy.com exactly for this reason. They very rarely want you to return anything, just send it onto a rescue.
Kay, H, and The SO
(Pepper's Look-A-Like)
(Tyson's Soul Twin)