Cafepress Data Breach

This is the place to discuss the Dutch Shepherd Forum store, make requests for new products, or just show off your merchandise in the wild.
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Cafepress Data Breach

Post by centrop67 »

My credit monitoring service notified me of a data breach for Cafepress this morning.

If you've signed up to the site for any reason with an email and password, you should go to the site and change your password now.

Also if you use the same email/password combination for any other site, you should change your password there as well.
CafePress
Date of Incident: February 20, 2019
Date Made Public: August 5, 2019
Records Affected: 23 million
Data Compromised: CafePress, a custom T-shirt and merchandise company, has reportedly suffered a breach of approximately 23 million customer accounts. Compromised information may have included email addresses, names, physical addresses, phone numbers, and some encrypted passwords. CafePress has stated that it is aware of a potential security issue related to customer accounts and is currently investigating the issue. According to some reports, CafePress users are being prompted to reset passwords.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Re: Cafepress Data Breach

Post by TimL_168 »

Can users be blocked or deleted?
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor