For those of you outside of the United States; there is an annual game in which the winning team claims to be "World Champion" even though there is only one country participating in the sport... Just happens to be the championship game is being played in my city this weekend.
For the Dutch on this forum .. that would be a distant cousin to the the Korfball World Championships where only a handful of countries in Europe play the game...
---
The okay temperatures for this annual camping trip are highs in the range of 20'F/-6C and some of the best trips have been -20F/-30C or just a little warmer...
Anyway, I'm out of here later this week for the annual camping trip. The guys have been doing this for over 20 years and I think this is my 17th year.
...
So, you may be asking why the "Bah Humbug"? ...well that is because I have to kennel the dogs. Going to miss them!!!


Facebook page.


Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 

