Todays ride

Have a photo you want to share?
Post Reply
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Todays ride

Post by Dutchringgirl »

It was perfect today!! High 60's so I loaded Thalie and my bike and hit the trails. There is a beautiful stream that the trail follows.
IMG00776-20120308-1152.jpg
IMG00776-20120308-1152.jpg (100.24 KiB) Viewed 1451 times
Attachments
IMG00765-20120308-1121.jpg
IMG00765-20120308-1121.jpg (85.93 KiB) Viewed 1451 times
IMG00766-20120308-1121.jpg
IMG00766-20120308-1121.jpg (73.62 KiB) Viewed 1451 times
IMG00767-20120308-1121.jpg
IMG00767-20120308-1121.jpg (104.85 KiB) Viewed 1451 times
IMG00768-20120308-1121.jpg
IMG00768-20120308-1121.jpg (104.67 KiB) Viewed 1451 times
IMG00769-20120308-1150.jpg
IMG00769-20120308-1150.jpg (123.28 KiB) Viewed 1451 times
IMG00774-20120308-1151.jpg
IMG00774-20120308-1151.jpg (110.72 KiB) Viewed 1451 times
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
User avatar
felixone123
Working Dog
Posts: 1076
Joined: Tue Aug 09, 2011 7:08 pm
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.
Location: Fishkill, NY

Re: Todays ride

Post by felixone123 »

But, where's Sadie?

Nice pics.
Barbara, Odin & Kai
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.
Location: Victoria BC

Re: Todays ride

Post by Sugars Mom »

Wa hoo!! Great to hear you got some nice weather, had a nice trail ride and a nice little "swim" for Thalie!
Sue (and Sugar)

Image
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Todays ride

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Sadie isnt bike ready yet. I go to fast for her. I take her out on hikes a few times a week. i have some pics I just havent gotten my but in gear and put them up.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
leih merigian
Working Dog
Posts: 1960
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Todays ride

Post by leih merigian »

You got your rock pics!
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Isis
Puppy
Posts: 85
Joined: Fri Nov 18, 2011 3:56 am
Tell us about yourself: I am a life long dog owner who enjoys dog sports and PPT, I own a Dutch Shepherd, a German Shepherd and a Standard Schnauzer.

Re: Todays ride

Post by Isis »

Beautiful! Thanks for sharing!!!
Gia and Panzer (Dutch Shepherd)

Image
User avatar
Jan
Training Dog
Posts: 405
Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 2:58 pm
Tell us about yourself: I like Dutch Shepherddogs, especially the roughcoat. At the moment we have three dogs, two DS (one female who is 10 years and one male who is six months) and one male Laekenois at the age of three. We live in the north of The Netherlands.
Location: Zoutkamp, NL

Re: Todays ride

Post by Jan »

Nice photo's. :wtg:
Image
User avatar
Marjolein
Working Dog
Posts: 2078
Joined: Sun Jul 11, 2010 7:17 pm
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)
Location: Warbeyen, Germany
Contact:

Re: Todays ride

Post by Marjolein »

nice! I like the look of that stream, looks like DS paradise :cool:
Image
User avatar
alspyce
Working Dog
Posts: 1222
Joined: Wed Mar 23, 2011 5:51 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!
Location: Corinth, New York

Re: Todays ride

Post by alspyce »

Nice!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
User avatar
kchristy
Training Dog
Posts: 539
Joined: Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:07 pm
Tell us about yourself: My name is Katrina, I have 1 dutch shepherd name Merlin. He is a handful and keeps things in our house very interesting and fun :)
Location: McCurtain, Ok

Re: Todays ride

Post by kchristy »

Such pretty pictures :)
Katrina, Soba, & Merlin
Post Reply