I love watching Geyser eat eggs, but then , she's my pup...
http://s449.photobucket.com/albums/qq21 ... D00035.mp4

Judith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds 
I give her several a week, but not sure on the exact amount. They're great for their coats, for one thing.felixone123 wrote:I loved it!! I was surprised when she ate the shell
how many daily/weekly do you give her?



Nope...just another good source of calciumfelixone123 wrote:Well, there ya go - had no idea about eggsJust learned something new.
hmmmm...so I guess I could try to give Odin one and see if he likes it. Eating the shell won't make him sick?
You probably didn't have the sound turned up, but I'd asked her if she wanted an egg...the bunny thing was her own doing, as it's her default position when she's asking for somethingMarjolein wrote:I love the "easter-bunny-look-a-like" she has to perform before she get's the egg![]()
aha, well, good match in this caseleih merigian wrote:You probably didn't have the sound turned up, but I'd asked her if she wanted an egg...the bunny thing was her own doing, as it's her default position when she's asking for somethingMarjolein wrote:I love the "easter-bunny-look-a-like" she has to perform before she get's the egg![]()
The shell will only cause problems if it's cooked, always feed them raw eggs, it's safefelixone123 wrote:Well, there ya go - had no idea about eggsJust learned something new.
hmmmm...so I guess I could try to give Odin one and see if he likes it. Eating the shell won't make him sick?