Octoberfest- Congrats Dingo!

Monthly Photo Contest
leih merigian
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Octoberfest- Congrats Dingo!

Post by leih merigian »

The thread was locked so I couldn't offer my congratulations there...

here's to ya! :pint:
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Re: Octoberfest- Congrats Dingo!

Post by Marjolein »

whaha, I just logged in and was laughing, haha, a DS holding a beer bottle :lol: hey :shock: it's Dingo! Eric cut the pic to adjsut so I didn't see right away :lol:

Thanx for voting Mr. Dingo! :mrgreen:
MeganBays
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: I have a small kennel breeding working line Dutch Shepherds, and just stumbled on this forum while browsing the internet. We train our dogs in police K9 work primarily, with hopes of being able to compete in the near future.

Post by MeganBays »

I logged in today, saw that pic, and it totally made my day! Love it Dingo!
felixone123
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Rescued our first DS male on Dec 27, 2011. Approx 4 yrs. Rescued from NADSR. His name is Odin. Adopted a 2nd DS from NADSR June 27, 2012. Kai - 6 months.

Post by felixone123 »

hello Dingo - you look great up there - congrats!!!
Barbara, Odin & Kai
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: *

Post by vneerland »

Tue Mir noch ein bier, Ja? ;) (he is turning into a German Shepherd, if you ask me)
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.

Post by Sugars Mom »

He's not up top yet??
Sue (and Sugar)

Marjolein
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm a Dutchie myself ;-) but live in Germany with Johan and my two DS's Cobber-Dingo and Knivil (Dingo and Ivil to friends...)

Post by Marjolein »

vneerland wrote:Tue Mir noch ein bier, Ja? ;) (he is turning into a German Shepherd, if you ask me)
you are SO lucky Dingo cannot swimm the big lake :dsangry: NEVER will he be called a German Shepherd :dsrazz:

But yes, he does look cool up there doesn't he :) My boy :D
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Post by Schlussdibusti »

...may be the Dingo ate your baby, ahem, drank your beer ! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghCTZF61ey0

Congrats from Marco. Dingo, you were the original one with the beer theme! :wtg:
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida
vneerland
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: *

Post by vneerland »

Sugars Mom wrote:He's not up top yet??
He is Sue. But maybe you are like me. Sometimes, it takes a while for me too, despite my refreshing the screen, before it shows up. Hang in there. Drunken DS soon coming to a screen near you. :lol:
ImageJudith Van Neerland Dutch Shepherds Image
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.

Post by Sugars Mom »

Yup, shows up now...Cool!
Sue (and Sugar)