A Very Merry Christmas

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Post Reply
HARNW76
Puppy
Posts: 52
Joined: Sat Dec 15, 2012 1:46 am
Tell us about yourself: I'm a 55 year old CNC programmer living in the USA. I've owned 4 GSD, but I'm considering a Dutch Shephard for my next. I'm looking to gain as much information about the breed as I can before making my decision.

A Very Merry Christmas

Post by HARNW76 »

A merry Christmas to you all.
And the reason we celebrate it.


8 And there were in the same country shepherds abiding in the field, keeping watch over their flock by night.

9 And, lo, the angel of the Lord came upon them, and the glory of the Lord shone round about them: and they were sore afraid.

10 And the angel said unto them, Fear not: for, behold, I bring you good tidings of great joy, which shall be to all people.

11 For unto you is born this day in the city of David a Saviour, which is Christ the Lord.
Thanks,
Harold Eaker
Outside St.Louis, Mo. USA
Post Reply