FYI
LISE STRUM's Dutch shepherd Trebuchet is missing as of 5:00ish this morning near mm 108 on I-40 in New Mexico.
Lise is an avid dog sport person (world level dock diving and also competes in protection sport with her mals).
She was in an accident this morning when traveling with her dogs and the Sprinter was totalled. She and the other dogs are okay, but Trebuchet is missing.
Lise is currently at DANCING EAGLE truck stop I-40 & EXIT 108, CASA BLANCA, NM 87007.
If you are close and can help, please call Lise at 619-857-7669 PLEASE DO NOT CALL IF YOU CAN'T HELP, she's already overwhelmed.
(He will respond to "Trebuchet" or "Smooch" and he does not play well with other dogs)
LOST male DS, 2/21, New Mexico
- cake73
- Moderator

- Posts: 331
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:23 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I live in Metro-West Boston with my husband and our rescued Dutch Shepherd, Minnie. She loves anything involving activity. Our first rescued DS, Kaya, loved to tug. Our second rescued DS (who actually turned out to be a GSDx), Marley, loved to nap. I volunteer for the North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue and am a member of the NADSR BOD.
- Contact:
LOST male DS, 2/21, New Mexico
Cheryl in MA, with rescued DS
Kaya, adopted January 2006 (over the bridge, September 2014)
Marley, adopted February 2008
Minnie, adopted March 2015
North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue
https://www.facebook.com/NADSR.DSRescue
Kaya, adopted January 2006 (over the bridge, September 2014)
Marley, adopted February 2008
Minnie, adopted March 2015
North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue
https://www.facebook.com/NADSR.DSRescue
- cake73
- Moderator

- Posts: 331
- Joined: Wed Jul 07, 2010 10:23 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I live in Metro-West Boston with my husband and our rescued Dutch Shepherd, Minnie. She loves anything involving activity. Our first rescued DS, Kaya, loved to tug. Our second rescued DS (who actually turned out to be a GSDx), Marley, loved to nap. I volunteer for the North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue and am a member of the NADSR BOD.
- Contact:
Re: LOST male DS, 2/21, New Mexico
FOUND & CAUGHT!!!
Cheryl in MA, with rescued DS
Kaya, adopted January 2006 (over the bridge, September 2014)
Marley, adopted February 2008
Minnie, adopted March 2015
North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue
https://www.facebook.com/NADSR.DSRescue
Kaya, adopted January 2006 (over the bridge, September 2014)
Marley, adopted February 2008
Minnie, adopted March 2015
North American Dutch Shepherd Rescue
https://www.facebook.com/NADSR.DSRescue
- feraloup
- Training Dog
- Posts: 352
- Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:45 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Artist, Mother, Equestrienne, Educator, Homesteader wannabe, dog-lover. Not counting my current DS, I have had 2 GSDs and 3 rescued mixed-breeds. All of these dogs were rescues, except for my childhood GSD, who was a gift from my parents when I was 7, and my current DS who I bartered artwork for from the breeder. Maiyou, one of my current dogs, is a Pitbull/New Guinea Singing Dog of 13 years old. Still very active and "Young" in nature. I now also have a DS named Mokume, (pronounced "Moh-koo-meh") or "Moko" for short. Newest member of our pack is Freyja, a random mixed hound I rescued during a horseback trip in the middle of a state forest.
- Location: VT
Re: LOST male DS, 2/21, New Mexico
Oh thank heavens he's been recovered! What a horrifying thought, to be in an accident is bad enough but then to be worried about your missing, possibly hurt, dog on top of it? *shudders*
Was the dog okay?
Was the dog okay?
Autumn Dufresne
"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." ~Chief Dan George
"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." ~Chief Dan George


Facebook page.