Hello from Reno, Nevada

For our new members to introduce themselves
Dutchie9226
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I have been in law enforcement for about 5 years. I have raised german shepherds and had german shepherds my whole life. I recently bought an 8 week old Dutch Shepherd puppy and am very excited about her.

Hello from Reno, Nevada

Post by Dutchie9226 »

Hello, my name is Kyle and I am from Reno, Nevada. I am new to this forum and it looks very informative. I am also new to the DS breed. I recently purchased a DS puppy and am very excited about her. I have been raising GSD's for most of my life. I've been around the breed since I was born but the DS breed has really intrigued me so I got an 8 week old puppy last month (January).

I am currently in law enforcement and bought this puppy to train as a patrol dog for my department. So far her drive is through the roof and I couldn't be happier. She will also be trained as a protection dog for my home. Well if you have any questions, feel free to send me a message at any time and I look forward to talking with you all.

Kyle

PS. I will post a picture of my pup soon as I find out how to do it on here!
Kyle
Dutchie9226
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I have been in law enforcement for about 5 years. I have raised german shepherds and had german shepherds my whole life. I recently bought an 8 week old Dutch Shepherd puppy and am very excited about her.

Re: Hello from Reno, Nevada

Post by Dutchie9226 »

This is my 12 week old Dutch. Her name is Oakley.

Kyle
LyonsFamily
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Odin 5 years
Elli 5 years

Post by LyonsFamily »

Aww she's cute! We love pictures on here, especially puppy pictures. What kennel did she come from? Welcome to the forum Kyle and Oakley.
Stephanie
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA
alspyce
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am in New York State. Got my first DS about 14 years ago (more or less as a rescue- lost her in Nov.). After years of GSD's, and a few dogs of other breeds (Rotti/Beauceron/Ger. Shorthaired Pointer/ Yorkie and my current Jack Russell) I now have another DS, 4mo female, no name yet, tho I have a few in mind.
Also have a horse-old quarter horse mare-32.
Can't wait for all the snow to get gone! Spring is coming too slow this year!

Post by alspyce »

Welcome!
"Until one has loved an animal, a part of one's soul remains unawakened." Anatole France
Chris Carlton/Lyric
leih merigian
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Post by leih merigian »

Welcome!

Oakley is a totaly doll and I hope will be the partner of your dreams! Cool that you're raising your own partner; that's a bit unusual and so nice to see.
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
cblunk
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: Dog lover, new to the DS, looking to find out if I will have a DS in my future.

Post by cblunk »

I had a Golden Retriever named Oakley! Good name! Welcome!