Funny

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Post Reply
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.
Location: Victoria BC

Funny

Post by Sugars Mom »

Ha ha, I'm laughing right now because I just looked out the window where the boys are mowing the lawn and Sugar is laying out there in the grass looking at the lawnmower getting closer to her as if to say, "what, I gotta move again?" as it goes right by her. This from the dog who runs when I pull the vacuum out runs and hides like its going to kill her!! :lol:
Sue (and Sugar)

Image
leih merigian
Working Dog
Posts: 1960
Joined: Wed Jun 30, 2010 3:20 pm
Tell us about yourself: Had a GSD, am getting a DS puppy in a few weeks. Compete in agility, obedience, and cross train in tons of stuff. Found out about this site from the DS Rescue yahoo list.

Re: Funny

Post by leih merigian »

that's a hoot.

Reminds me of one of my kitties, who generally doesn't care a bit about the vacuume, but on occasion, usually when daddy is around :mrgreen: , acts like it's gonna kill him and eat him. Drama queen :lol:
leih merigian
Vrijheid's H'Geyser
Zodiac vom Younghaus (over the bridge)
Central VA (near Charlottesville)
It's never too late to have a happy childhood...
ICE
Training Dog
Posts: 281
Joined: Mon Jan 30, 2012 12:32 am
Tell us about yourself: I have a 12 week old dutch shepherd that my trainer got for me to train in schutzhund. This is my 1st dutch shepherd, I have always had german shepherds. Currently, I have 4 dogs.

Re: Funny

Post by ICE »

Another funny, My GSD heels with the tractor...... I don't ask for this, he just trots along beside me....
Patty and Ice
User avatar
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Posts: 5692
Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
Location: Ct, USA

Re: Funny

Post by Dutchringgirl »

HAHAHA Thalie does this too, ill be mowing or blowing leaves and she comes right up to in and gets right in the way.
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Posts: 1734
Joined: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:16 am
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.
Location: Victoria BC

Re: Funny

Post by Sugars Mom »

ICE wrote:Another funny, My GSD heels with the tractor...... I don't ask for this, he just trots along beside me....
:lol: :lol:
Sue (and Sugar)

Image
Post Reply