Introducing "Wega"

Have a photo you want to share?
Vhyran
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Hello there! I own a white german shepherd and a 1 year old Dutch shepherd called "Wega" He's my workind dog and I'm working in a Security Company for Events :)

Introducing "Wega"

Post by Vhyran »

Hey there,

This is "Wega", in August he'll get one year old.

centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Introducing "Wega"

Post by centrop67 »

What a handsome and athletic boy!

Welcome Wega and Wega's human.
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
Stacy_R
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: 3 dogs and graying hair thanks primarily to Tyson...

Post by Stacy_R »

Beautiful boy!
~Stacy
Mom to:
Tyson - DS mix (Hendrix's Soul Sibling and Dinga Roo's long lost twin)
Baby Ruth - Miniature Schnauzer
Snickers - Miniature Pinscher
http://www.rescuedme.org
Vhyran
Puppy
Tell us about yourself: Hello there! I own a white german shepherd and a 1 year old Dutch shepherd called "Wega" He's my workind dog and I'm working in a Security Company for Events :)

Post by Vhyran »

Thank you he's an awesome boy. Full of energy. First I wanted hist dark/gold sister but this little guy here followed me the whole time...so I have taken him...and I'm totally in love with this dog.

(The man a friend of mine is 2m tall)

LyonsFamily
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: Odin 5 years
Elli 5 years

Post by LyonsFamily »

I think Wega has himself confused with a bird. :lol: He's a good looking guy and his rear looks nice and solid. Have you considered doing agility with him?
Stephanie
'Odin' NV PTA Odin of Another Kingdom RL1
'Elli' Drawing Our Own Constellations RL1 CGC CGCA
Vhyran
Puppy

Post by Vhyran »

Hi,

No I haven't consinderd about Agility yet. I'm living at the countryside and the nearest Training Place is 1,5 hours of driving away.
I have two training grounds near but they're "old school" with drill and drill...people get shout together and all that unpleasant stuff ;/
Vhyran
Puppy

Post by Vhyran »

Wega and his sister:

johninny
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobaka www.dogster.com/dogs/637612

Post by johninny »

OMG, great photos, beautiful, athletic and smart dog, AND he followed you!!! cannot get better than that.
John & DS rscus TRACE DOG,99-12; fstr7yoCain,8-9/12; Xander(3/12)11/12-2/13; SAKIMA (b.4/12)from11/12; TxXANDER (b.2/13)from5/13; direct from CherCar: TRACER (b.5/4/13). http://www.youtube.com/sakimadoggy http://www.youtube.com/tracesobaka
Vhyran
Puppy

Post by Vhyran »

Thank you :) Later I'll upload some puppy photos from him :)
Vhyran
Puppy

Post by Vhyran »

Some pictures:

First puppy pictures - Wega was the brighest :):

First pictures at home:

So tired:

Sugars Mom
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a Dutch Shepherd mix (without knowing what she was) from the SPCA here in Victoria BC and am now trying to learn everything I can about this breed. My husband and I work from home most of the time so I thought it was time to get a puppy! We have his 2 boys here half the time and we wanted a nice family dog.

Sugar looks like a miniature Dutch Shepherd with floppy ears, and has every ounce of DS traits in her little body!

I hope to learn from other DS owners and share doggy experiences.

Post by Sugars Mom »

Awwww!! So adorable!!
Sue (and Sugar)

Vhyran
Puppy

Post by Vhyran »

Thank you :)
Vhyran
Puppy

Post by Vhyran »

Action time!

Vhyran
Puppy

Post by Vhyran »

Last week "we" got the new working gear from Ray Allen. What do you think? :)

Dad picked for me my white Shepherd "Akos" and visits Austria only once in a few years...but Akos remembers my dad every time and is a bunch of furry hapiness. So Akos slept the first time in my dad's bed and snuggled...
8-)

Oh yeah! come one! Please! Let's go!

Anubis
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: I currently have 3 dogs - Akita, Dand and Doberman, all rescues. I am considering to get a 4th WORKING LINE dog earliest next year and are considering the following breed: Malinois or Dutch Shepherd. Articles would only give a general view, but none of the day to day life with a DS. I am joining this forum to have a good understanding of the breed.

Post by Anubis »

I like Wega's CHEEZY SMILE..
Very handsome and super athletic!
You can think of a lot of stuff with him as far as agile-ity is concern if it's hard for you to find a class or team that you're comfortable with.
Thanks for sharing and have fun!
Vhyran
Puppy

Post by Vhyran »

Today he has his first birthday....so....here we go:

Vhyran
Puppy

Post by Vhyran »

More new photos from last weekend:

johninny
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: DS and Mal foster newly approved aug'12 by NADSR and ABMCR. high-functioning Autistic in nyc/hamptons in my 60's. Rescued the smartest dog i had ever seen off nyc street in 2000. Tracedog's intelligence exceeded by multiples my judgement that day. My first [and only as of 10/2012] dog turned out to be a DS, perhaps with a touch of something else, but attention to detail, behavioral traits, and physical habits, movement, and skill identical to DS. But MUCH more intellectual ability. supremely confident in all settings, fearless, very outgoing and social with people and friendly with dogs. Seldom apart in over 12 years, Trace Dog was the most important relationship of my adult life; he was my partner. He died july17,2012. i am dying without him. www.youtube.com/tracesobaka www.dogster.com/dogs/637612

Post by johninny »

Love seeing WEGA - one of my favorites. wish i could know him personally.
John & DS rscus TRACE DOG,99-12; fstr7yoCain,8-9/12; Xander(3/12)11/12-2/13; SAKIMA (b.4/12)from11/12; TxXANDER (b.2/13)from5/13; direct from CherCar: TRACER (b.5/4/13). http://www.youtube.com/sakimadoggy http://www.youtube.com/tracesobaka
Vhyran
Puppy

Post by Vhyran »

Thank you! Maybe in a few years I can satisfy you....I want to move to the U.S....it's only a matter of time (and money).
So...maybe I can introduce Wega someday to you :)
Schlussdibusti
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I adopted a DS

Post by Schlussdibusti »

Very nice pics and Austria is sooo beautiful!

The pic jumping at the tree reminds me of this pic: :lol:
225408_1695774559529_7085864_n.jpg
225408_1695774559529_7085864_n.jpg (90.66 KiB) Viewed 10709 times
Nice vest! Are you getting him all the attachments too?
war-dog-6.jpg
war-dog-6.jpg (31.84 KiB) Viewed 10707 times
war-dog-8.jpg
war-dog-8.jpg (45.64 KiB) Viewed 10707 times
The whole outfit rings at $86,000 :mrgreen:
Last edited by Schlussdibusti on Mon Sep 30, 2013 8:34 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eva & Marco BH
Jupiter, Florida