All,
Made a bunch of changes to the board today. New forums, moved a few things around, brought back the sinterklaas smilies, and finished up some requests that had been pending for awhile.
A few people have been asking about where the Moderators are. With the sheer number of posts that happen we can't read all of them. If you feel that a post is inappropriate or needs attention please click on the notify icon: upside down triangle with exclamation point.
Changes - Moderators
- icvanstra
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1153
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
- Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort
Changes - Moderators
Eric
- - Cino vom Foxtal
- Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
- Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: Changes - Moderators
Eric.............You forgot "Bed Shredding" In Activities !
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT




-
Karin
- Green Dog
- Posts: 154
- Joined: Thu May 30, 2013 11:27 pm
- Tell us about yourself: Hi there.
I WILL be a new Dutch Shepherd owner on July 20th!!! Puppies are on the ground and a huge litter at 14! Very excited. I chose the Dutch because I like high drive dogs and my husband likes shepherds. We both have had GSDs in our past. I also am interested in search and rescue training. I live in the mountains of California and have two older Australian Shepherds. I do know that I have a job managing this pack. My husband is on board with it all. No kids. Both of us have flexible jobs. We are active folk but aging! ;-))
Still we mountain bike, hike, cross-country ski and my husband runs. I walk in the woods with the dogs 3 times a day and we are lucky to have US Forest right out the door. So that is it.
Re: Changes - Moderators
All great changes Eric. As for moderators… seems like there are several very knowledgeable regular posters that would be great! Have you sent some personal invitations? I'm too new with my first DS at 6 mos., but boy did we have a great SAR training today 
Thank you for all your hard work.
Karin
Thank you for all your hard work.
Karin
Karin In Lake Tahoe
Ptygo de las Flores (Tee-go)
Born May 24, 2013
Ptygo de las Flores (Tee-go)
Born May 24, 2013
- icvanstra
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1153
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
- Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort
Re: Changes - Moderators
Karin,
I am chatting with some people about helping out.
Thanks,
eric
I am chatting with some people about helping out.
Thanks,
eric
Eric
- - Cino vom Foxtal
- Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
- Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)
- icvanstra
- Working Dog
- Posts: 1153
- Joined: Fri Aug 22, 2008 1:33 am
- Tell us about yourself: .
- Location: Broad Ripple - the coolest part of Indianapolis - sometimes Amersfoort
Re: Changes - Moderators
We have a couple of new moderators that have joined the team.
Dutchringgirl - Lisa - is already helping out with the duties.
Raven - Sharon - will be up and going soon.
I want to thank both of them a TON for taking on some new responsibilities. Though...they may not know what they have gotten themselves into...
Please be kind as they learn how to do things. Being a moderator can be a thankless job. The board members and the admins (Bob and I) can be a bit demanding sometimes.
Thankfully the Dutch Shepherd Forum is full of really nice people!
Dutchringgirl - Lisa - is already helping out with the duties.
Raven - Sharon - will be up and going soon.
I want to thank both of them a TON for taking on some new responsibilities. Though...they may not know what they have gotten themselves into...
Please be kind as they learn how to do things. Being a moderator can be a thankless job. The board members and the admins (Bob and I) can be a bit demanding sometimes.
Thankfully the Dutch Shepherd Forum is full of really nice people!
Eric
- - Cino vom Foxtal
- Abigail NORML de Weijer (over the bridge)
- Hannah the DS wanna be (over the bridge)


Facebook page.