Ahoy from Connecticut!

For our new members to introduce themselves
Post Reply
ThatSaltyDog
Just Whelped
Posts: 14
Joined: Fri Dec 06, 2013 6:28 am
Tell us about yourself: My name's Deanna and I am a 24 year old artist living it up in New England. I also wait tables and chill out with my pets.
My Dutch Shepherd(mix) is named Atticus and my Dachshund is Scout. (Kudos to anyone catching the reference!)
Location: CT

Ahoy from Connecticut!

Post by ThatSaltyDog »

Hey folks! My name is Deanna, and I am the proud new mommy to Atticus, my 1-1.5 year old Dutch Shepherd / Chow Chow mix! I just adopted him nearly 4 weeks ago and he's been a wonderful addition. :mrgreen:
I also have a 5 year old Dachshund named Scout, who was my first dog ever and my precious girl. :D

(I will upload an avatar picture soon, but in the meantime, here's a picture of my pups!)

Image
Doggy mama to...
Atticus (Dutch Shepherd/ChowChow)
Scout (Dachshund)
Kitty mama to...
Skimble & Bootstrap
Ferret mama to...
Hopper Jack & Sherlock
Post Reply