Craft Show

Your home for general discussion. Don't know where to post? Try here first.
Post Reply
User avatar
feraloup
Training Dog
Posts: 352
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:45 pm
Tell us about yourself: Artist, Mother, Equestrienne, Educator, Homesteader wannabe, dog-lover. Not counting my current DS, I have had 2 GSDs and 3 rescued mixed-breeds. All of these dogs were rescues, except for my childhood GSD, who was a gift from my parents when I was 7, and my current DS who I bartered artwork for from the breeder. Maiyou, one of my current dogs, is a Pitbull/New Guinea Singing Dog of 13 years old. Still very active and "Young" in nature. I now also have a DS named Mokume, (pronounced "Moh-koo-meh") or "Moko" for short. Newest member of our pack is Freyja, a random mixed hound I rescued during a horseback trip in the middle of a state forest.
Location: VT

Craft Show

Post by feraloup »

Just a request to please go have a look at the announcement I posted in the Buy/Sell/Trade section! I will be a vendor at a craft fair/benefit in March and am donating to NADSR, if anyone wants custom DS work, I'm excited to try my hand at capturing your brindle beasties in beautiful baubles and benefiting their bretheren to boot! ;) (Sorry, my student here at school is doing a poetry unit and they are working on alliteration... :lol: it's contagious!)
Autumn Dufresne

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." ~Chief Dan George
User avatar
feraloup
Training Dog
Posts: 352
Joined: Thu Oct 18, 2012 6:45 pm
Tell us about yourself: Artist, Mother, Equestrienne, Educator, Homesteader wannabe, dog-lover. Not counting my current DS, I have had 2 GSDs and 3 rescued mixed-breeds. All of these dogs were rescues, except for my childhood GSD, who was a gift from my parents when I was 7, and my current DS who I bartered artwork for from the breeder. Maiyou, one of my current dogs, is a Pitbull/New Guinea Singing Dog of 13 years old. Still very active and "Young" in nature. I now also have a DS named Mokume, (pronounced "Moh-koo-meh") or "Moko" for short. Newest member of our pack is Freyja, a random mixed hound I rescued during a horseback trip in the middle of a state forest.
Location: VT

Re: Craft Show

Post by feraloup »

Just a quick request to revisit my craft show thread in Buy-Sell section! I'm about to post a few photos of recent DS-themed art and the craft show comes up in less than two weeks! :) I'm working with Trudy and Cheryl at NADSR and profits from the craft show will be donated to them, in addition, I'll be handing out info on NADSR (they are sending me cards and brochures,) at the show, and I just learned that vendors are also allowed to put a jar out for donations for their causes, so NADSR will also benefit from any donations people want to make in addition to anything I sell. :)
Autumn Dufresne

"If you talk to the animals they will talk with you and you will know each other. If you do not talk to them you will not know them, and what you do not know, you will fear. What one fears, one destroys." ~Chief Dan George
Post Reply