Tick season already?!
- Asha
- Green Dog
- Posts: 138
- Joined: Thu Aug 08, 2013 4:10 pm
- Tell us about yourself: My name is Emily. I am the mother of two girls (human!!). We have one beagle named Charlie who is three and a new puppy named Asha. She is about 9 weeks old and we think she is a Dutch Shepherd Dog mix.
Tick season already?!
Pennsylvania finally had a hint of spring the past couple of days. I took the girls(human) and the three pups Asha, brindle mix, Charlie our beagle and Russell our new rescue a 14 week old Redbone GSD mix up into the woods yesterday and ended up finding three ticks on me already this morning. Let the paranoia begin! I bloody dread tick season!
Emily Owner of Three mutts
Charlie - beagle/basset 5yrs
Asha - No ### Idea brindle genius 1 yr
Russell - Redbone/GSD monster 6months
DS LOVER and obsessor
Charlie - beagle/basset 5yrs
Asha - No ### Idea brindle genius 1 yr
Russell - Redbone/GSD monster 6months
DS LOVER and obsessor
- Dutchringgirl
- Global Moderator

- Posts: 5692
- Joined: Sat Feb 12, 2011 3:05 pm
- Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2
- Location: Ct, USA
Re: Tick season already?!
yep, as soon as its warm. Get out the spray !!
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT






Facebook page.