Hello from Maryland

For our new members to introduce themselves
lazarusdmx
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: My wife and I have just gotten a 3 months old DS pup female, named Zia. We live in Maryland and are excited about our future together growing and training. She's a handful!

Hello from Maryland

Post by lazarusdmx »

Just introducing ourselves. My wife and I recently received our DS puppy from the breeder on Sunday, and have been reaping the whirlwind of new puppyhood ever since (man, has it really only been three days?). We've named her Zia, after the Zia Pueblo / Flag of New Mexico (we were married there recently), and are greatly enjoying getting to know her. We have been perusing the forum for helpful advice and will continue to do so in future.
Attachments
IMG_0898.JPG
centrop67
Site Admin
Site Admin
Tell us about yourself: Owned by Hondo and Mustang - two MAD rescue dogs.

Re: Hello from Maryland

Post by centrop67 »

Welcome!
Michael
Location - Cutler Bay, FL USA
Image RIP: Leela, Radar, Tequila, and Snickers
If there are no dogs in Heaven, then when I die I want to go where they went. - Will Rogers
racingiron1
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Hilde is a rescue that we suspect is at least partially Dutch Shepherd.

Post by racingiron1 »

Congratulations, and buckle up for a crazy ride! Cute picture, hopefully the first of many we get to see.
Eric, Elizabeth, & Hilde
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

Congratulations! Cute pup. Those sleeping puppy pictures may be the easiest pictures you get to take. Where in md are you? We're north of Baltimore.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
lazarusdmx
Just Whelped
Tell us about yourself: My wife and I have just gotten a 3 months old DS pup female, named Zia. We live in Maryland and are excited about our future together growing and training. She's a handful!

Post by lazarusdmx »

TIm, sorry I missed this somehow--we're in Baltimore. We go to Oriole Training Club in Halethorpe and spend a decent amount of time at the Lake Roland Paw Point park watching our now 9 month old DS pup mercilessly chase balls. We're looking into CGC and doing some nosework with her near future, and are enjoying the crazy that is a DS pup.
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

lazarusdmx wrote: Thu Apr 13, 2017 3:10 pm TIm, sorry I missed this somehow--we're in Baltimore. We go to Oriole Training Club in Halethorpe and spend a decent amount of time at the Lake Roland Paw Point park watching our now 9 month old DS pup mercilessly chase balls. We're looking into CGC and doing some nosework with her near future, and are enjoying the crazy that is a DS pup.
We're just wrapping up a nosework 1 class with Colleen Griffith up in Phoenix. She's awesome.
How's the Oriole club? I poked around a bit, but decided they were too far for me.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor