Endeavor

Have a photo you want to share?
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Re: Endeavor

Post by TimL_168 »

Where'd the squirrel go? I know there was a squirrel up there. I want the squirrel...
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Joxgirl
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: Loving every crazy day with my DS in CA and UT.

Post by Joxgirl »

Awwww it looks so cold out too. How long did she play outside?
Saralee
Rogue (Dutch Shepherd) 2 years old
Joachimstaler @ IG
TimL_168
Working Dog
Tell us about yourself: I am: a father of 2 boys, a carpenter, hunter, runner. We have extensive experience with sled dogs, shepherd mixes, a wolf hybrid, and our current dog a 95# long haired Shiloh Shepherd. We added Endeavor in April 2016. She was not working out in HRD. I train for game recovery and general utility.

Post by TimL_168 »

Man, that was a couple weeks ago. I can't remember. Probably just an hour. Maybe a bit less. Just having fun.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

This will be my entry for any stupid picture contest coming up soon.Image
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :wtg:
Lisa, Thalie CGC & Sadie, Cookie the Basset, CT
ImageImage
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

TimL_168 wrote: Thu Mar 15, 2018 2:01 pm This will be my entry for any stupid picture contest coming up soon.Image
Lol.
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

It's good to be home
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

Awwwwwww
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

Joxgirl wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:23 pmAwwwwwww
Personal space...
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator
Tell us about yourself: I am a mom of 6 life forces - 2 kids and 3 dogs 1 hamster. I live in Ct. I have trained Ringsport and Agility and have 2 DS, one 15 and 7 and a Basset Hound Cookie who is 2

Post by Dutchringgirl »

TimL_168 wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:27 pm
Joxgirl wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:23 pmAwwwwwww
Personal space...
no such thing
ImageImage
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

Hahaha. Is she always like that?
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

Joxgirl wrote: Fri Apr 13, 2018 10:55 pm Hahaha. Is she always like that?
Pretty much. She's chilling her crate right now, but when I get up, she'll be on me.
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dutchringgirl »

Sadie also knows no such thing as personal space. She walks on me and gives me kisses but does not realize there is 4" of nose in front of here eyes so always pokes me in the face
ImageImage
Tennessee3
Green Dog
Tell us about yourself: Nicholas or Nick, doesn't matter to me.

Post by Tennessee3 »

TimL_168 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:40 pm So, a friend of mine was sending me links to videos about a dog that learned how to use simple machines in fairly complex ways. I decided to see what En can do 8-)
Beautiful pup!

If she's got any free time to come run my 650xl for me, that'd be awesome :D
Nicholas

Millie WLGSD in training for Schutzhund 5/27/17 & Grendel KNPV lines Malinois same + PP work 2/15/18

...... Mals are tan dutchies, right?

https://www.instagram.com/nick_millie_and_grendel/
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

Tennessee3 wrote: Sat Apr 14, 2018 5:26 am
TimL_168 wrote: Sat Jul 22, 2017 7:40 pm So, a friend of mine was sending me links to videos about a dog that learned how to use simple machines in fairly complex ways. I decided to see what En can do 8-)
Beautiful pup!

If she's got any free time to come run my 650xl for me, that'd be awesome :D
Lol. I'll keep it in mind bro!
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Dutchringgirl
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Post by Dutchringgirl »

saftey goggles?
6384_1120239014391_8153532_n.jpg
6384_1120239014391_8153532_n.jpg (32.49 KiB) Viewed 12780 times
ImageImage
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

HA!
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Joxgirl
Working Dog

Post by Joxgirl »

Those goggles are great!!!
Saralee
Joachimstaler @ IG
TimL_168
Working Dog

Post by TimL_168 »

Needs a snorkel!
Tim L.
Aurora(Shiloh) Endeavor
Duke
Training Dog
Tell us about yourself: I'm Keith, 28 years old born and raised outside Chicago. I adopted Duke, the Dutch Shepherd from a Chicago foster based rescue. Duke had an unfortunate first 2 months of his upbringing but he's been a prince around here ever since.

Healthy, happy, energetic, and super social.

Post by Duke »

Wow, I'm just getting to this notification.

What did you end up doing? You can feed wild game, but usually recommend freezing for a minimum of 3 weeks, maybe less for this animal but that would kill parasites that may exist.

You can always buy store bought heart, liver, and other organs and feed them raw as they are typically inspected for human consumption within the United States (probably other countries too but I can't speak for them)

Too much heart or too much liver can give the runs as they're quite rich